• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Pokemon With a catch.

ObliviaRangerLuvva

Loopy SummerXBen shipper!
Reaction score
What is your favourite unique Pokemon? It has to be unique though. Not just 'Staraptor' or 'Pikachu'. It has to have a special quality that NO OTHER POKEMON HAS. For example, mine is Ukulele Pichu from Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs. The only Pokemon that attacks with a Ukulele in all of the Pokemon games.

How about Explorers of Sky Darkrai? He's the only Darkrai that isn't misunderstood, and he's the only openly-evil Darkrai.

I want to say either Riolu or Vulpix from PMD:EoS, but sense you can pick from a number of Pokemon to be the protagonist or partner in it...

... Only other Pokemon I can think of is the Oshawott from Pokepark 2. (Rented the game out of curiousity, was actually better than I was expecting seeing how it was part of the 'cute Pikachu' series.) Actually, any of the Pokemon in the group could have fit this because they had a pretty good dynamic between them, but I mainly ended up using Oshawott because of it's type coverage over most of the Pokemon you fight ingame.

GROVYLE.

You know the one, from PMD ;A; Because he was a darned hero, even if he was played out to be the villain at the beginning.

The Magnezone police from PMD. IIRC, it used its magnets to catch criminals nearby.

The shiny charizard in this art.
300px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Gallery_Encounter_with_Shining.png

I hope this counts, but I like that N's Pokemon in B2W2 have the special shine and it's cool that you can catch them after he'd released them. I also like the special shiny Haxorus you get from the Nature Preserve there.

Yeah, because literally no other Pokemon are like that.

There's Grovyle, U-Pichu and Guildmaster Wigglytuff, also, idk if that counts, but I liked the Lucario that guarded the first tear in Shadows of Almia.

Jigglypuff with the microphone-marker from the early series. She's classic!

I love Ukulele Pichu too. It's just so adorable how it attacks with music! And it's basically invincible too.

I like the Jigglypuff in the Sound Test, and I also like the Musharna that appears when you connect to Wi-fi to tuck in a Pokemon for Pokemon Dream World.

I also like the Spiritomb from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

And mah Shinx.

Not sure if this counts or not but...

The Darkrai and the Lickilicky from the movie Darkrai Rises, Richie's Pikachu and Jessie's Wobbuffet.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom