• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Favourite Regi

What's your favourite Regi?

• Regirock

• Regice

• Registeel

• Regigigas

• Regieleki

• Regidrago

Results are only viewable after voting.
ridiculous rat
Reaction score
What's your favourite Regi?
Is it Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Regieleki or Regidrago.
20150109200640!377Regirock (1).png250px-378Regice.png250px-379Registeel.png250px-486Regigigas.png250px-Regieleki.png250px-Regidrago.png
You can also tell how would you rank them

Hops
Reaction score
Reginli or regispark, yes I call him regispark because it's better than regieleki in my opinion

cute patootie
Reaction score
Regice has always been my favorite, even now with the reveal of these new ones. cool cry, was very useful in battle for me in the rse days, and just a neat design overall. love them all though! these guys are awesome (b' ')b

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Mine would definitely have to be Regigigas. I attribute it to Generation 4 games being my first, but I spent a lot of time at Snowpoint Temple as a child trying the ice puzzle, only to be unable to receive Regigigas. Maybe some would find it sad, but it honestly just drove me into liking it more and being fascinated by it.

Sulfuric Shell
Reaction score

This is a tough one. I'd have to say it's mostly between Regice and Regigigas, though Regice edges out. You just can't beat those ice crystals. As for my rankings:
  1. Regice
  2. Regigigas
  3. Regirock
  4. Registeel
  5. Regieleki
  6. Regidrago

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
I like Regirock the most for its ruggedness and slight asymmetry. Look how cool it is from behind with those stalagmites protruding from its back:

Reaction score
Regigigas, because he's supremely awkward to get a hold of and terrible in battle - and he thus embodies everything the Regis are all about. I love how obscure they are, I love the fact that RSE offers virtually no signposting at all, and I even appreciate the fact that the trio are competitively lacklustre compared to their fellows. It's all about delayed reward, and the difficulty in obtaining them makes even a mediocre prize very sweet. It's fantastic worldbuilding, and Regigigas is the cherry on top.

the other captain toad
Reaction score
I like Registeel's sleek, robotic look. I think it was the only one of the OG trio I was able to catch in Gen 3 when I was younger.

While I don't particularly like Regigigas's design, I do think it's relationship to the Regis and its method of unlocking is super interesting. It's definitely one of the better legendary quests in the series, if not the best.

Shaped Like a Friend
Reaction score
Regice; crystals are inherently cool (pun intended), and the cry is pretty pleasing.

I also like Regidrago even if it isn't released yet; the dark red/black coloration is a nice and edgy palette, and I do like the aesthetic of it being a crystal robot with the gaping jaws of a dragon as its limbs.