• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite rival, Gary vs Drew vs Paul

Gary vs Drew vs Paul vs Barry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I saw a thread like this somewhere but I'm not quite sure...

anyway, my vote goes to Gary! he's simply the best :)

Paul, simply because he has a completely different style than Ash.

127974150858.jpg

Paul was more aggresive and clever than Gary, Drew and Barry together. His style was cruel but still he wasn't bad trainer, nor evil. I think Paul is the best rival.

I'll go with Gary, simply because I'm most familiar with him. He was arrogant in an entertaining way (whereas Paul was arrogant in a way that made him seem like a massive prick). I don't know anything about Barry, and I wasn't especially fond of him as a game character, so I can't really pass judgment on him.

Drew/Shu, one of my favorite character, very stylish and with good mons
i like Paul Too Though

Paul, he was simply, for lack of a better term... badass. Gary is a CLOSE second, but Paul beats him IMO.

I actually liked Barry and his hyperactivity. Especially his trainer sprite animation, haha :p

In my younger, more innocent days I would have voted Paul. But Palletshipping has drawn me away from him and now I have to say Gary

paul because his story is so epic and the last battle between him and ash in the pokemon leage was just awesome

Back
Top Bottom