• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

Definitely Darkrai currently. D8 He becomes a gorgeous purple color, with green eyes. Dear god, he is quite handsome there.

Second place is Infernape. Cute pink/magenta fire-monkey for the win!

193_yanma_shiny_by_pokemon_xtreme-d3cmr5s.gif

Look at me, I'm green and blue! :drool:

shiny_aggron_sprite_by_bakalava-d36o904.gif

Just take at its eyes. D:

028_sandslash_shiny_by_pokemon_xtreme-d3bkwzn.gif

Red skipes FTW.

Anything that's black when Shiny. i.e. Charizard (although I don't really like him), Haxorus (same case as Charizard), Roserade. Also Glalie and Aggron for their eyes. And oh, SHiny Ekans! :D

and uh.. Zangoose/Rapidash. :)

A shiny Lopunny, it becomes hilarious if the Lopunny in question is male. I love the shiny Charizard, Milotic and the Beldum and Zubat lines. The Cyndaquil look pretty cool shiny.

Golurk as I think it gives it a more steel like feel to it and I love to color green and gray put together.
Spr_5b_623_s.png

Absol's shiny sprites I also like because the eyes just are epic in them!
Spr_5b_359_s.png

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom