• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

Re: Best Looking Shiny Pokemon

Charizard and Metgross by far.

I also kind of like Sceptile's and Flygon's.

I think Shiny Wooper is cool.

Gyarados's is pretty cool. I've gotten used to seeing the shiny form, that the regular form looks REALLY wierd to me. XD

Charizard because black looks so natural on it.

Poochyena because it looks like they came out of a toaster.

And Cyndaquil, so it can join it's orange-colored Fire-type brethren.

On a related note, Shiny Turtwigs are the ugliest looking things I've ever seen. Ironic since I like Turtwig, no?

My favorite is Ponyta/Rapidash, they look soooooo awesome.
Ponyta was also the first shiny I ever caught(besides the Red Gyarados), but that has nothing to do with it being my choice...

dratini and dragonair :D
they look so nice in that color.

this will seem stupid but...
i pick hoothoot.
i just think its an adorable little golden nugget.:sweat:

I like Ninetales and Zangoose, which is why I have both in shiny form :)

I like Ninetales and Zangoose, which is why I have both in shiny form :)
Dang, you are one lucky cuss! My only shinies are Abomasnow and...Gastrodon. -_-

Gotta go with Charizard.

Runner up: Butterfree(because that's the first and only shiny I ever caught)

I would have to say Umbreon because of the blue markings, Ninetails because of the silver fur, and rapidash because of the blue flames. I can't decide between those three. XD

I like the Elective sprite more as a shiney...i guess im just too used to mine....i also perfer the shiny Blissy and Shedinja over the regular sprites

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom