• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Ultra Beast?

What is your favourite Ultra Beast?

• Total voters

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
First, I'm pretty surprised that this thread wasn't made earlier because the topic is something I've been wondering lately.

Between the seven Ultra Beasts introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon, which one of them do you like most? Which is your favourite? Mine is Kartana.

Mine is Nihilego. I love the alien-like design and it has a pretty neat typing combo.

First, I'm pretty surprised that this thread wasn't made earlier because the topic is something I've been wondering lately.

Between the seven Ultra Beasts introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon, which one of them do you like most? Which is your favourite? Mine is Kartana.

Where's Cosmog and it's evolutions? Technically they're UBs too. :p

Mine is Nihilego, but that's probably because it's really the only one that had any story, the others just had a couple of lines of text.

Xurkitree.

Xurkitree Xurkitree Xurkitree.

It'd have been Nihilego otherwise, but Xurkitree's design is just the wildest, coolest thing I've ever seen. I'm reasonably confident that it's my favorite Pokémon design to come out of the series thus far.

Celesteela. That typing, that movepool, those STATS mm mm good

Pheromosa is the only one with a design that doesn't freak me out, the other ones are just way too bizarre for me. It's speedy and elegant and doesn't sound extremely dangerous from the get go.

Sure, it releases pheromones that makes you paralyzed with pure awe so it can probably kill you while bathing in glory by bystanders, but let's ignore that part.

Honestly, I don't really like any of them. I'm not a fan of alien-like Pokemon and the Ultra Beasts are way to over the top for me.

If I had to pick one, it would be Nihilego mainly due to its relevance to the plot and because I think it looks the least freaky out of all of them.

Celesteela or Kartana for me.

One of Guzzlord's berry eating animations is downright precious, though.

Tie between Nihilego, Buzzwole, and Pheromosa, but I guess Nihilego for now.
EDIT
Rank list:
  1. Nihilego
  2. Pheromosa
  3. Buzzwole
  4. Celesteela
  5. Xurkitree
  6. Guzzlord
  7. Kartana

Last edited:
I love Guzzlord. Glad that at least one of the Ultra Beasts is part Dragon.

Celesteela.

I love it's versatility.

And that it's a 30 foot tall steel rocket.

Buzzwole. It's just so stupid. And I love that that it has to flex before fainting. Whoever came up with Buff Bug needs to get a raise.

Nihilego for me. Although I also quite like Guzzlord.

Edit: Adding ranking cuz I don`t want to be left out :)
1. Nihilego (UB-01 Symbiont)
2. Guzzlord (UB-05 Glutton)
3. Xurkitree (UB-03 Lighting)
4. Kartana (UB-04 Blade)
5. Buzzwole (UB-02 Absorption)
6. Celesteela (UB-04 Blaster)
7. Pheromosa (UB-02 Beauty)

Last edited:
I'll just rank mine in terms of how I like them.

1. UB-02 Beauty, Pheromosa.
  2. UB-04 Blade, Kartana.
  3. UB-04 Blaster, Celesteela.
  4. UB-05 Glutton, Guzzlord.
  5. UB-02 Absorption, Buzzwole.
  6. UB-01 Symbiont, Nihilego.
  7. UB-03 Lighting, Xurkitree.
That's my favorite to my least favorite Ultra Beast.

I think I'll make a ranklist too...

1. Nihilego, UB-01 Symbiont
2. Kartana, UB-03 Blade
3. Celasteela, UB-03 Blaster
4. Pheromosa, UB-02 Beauty
5. Buzzwole, UB-02 Absorbtion
6. Guzzlord, UB-05 Glutton
7. Xurkitree, UB-03 Lightning

Buzzwole and Xurkitree.

Buzzwole is such a fun Pokémon in its design and animations that I love it, while Xurkitree is easily one of the most interesting designs since it's so odd, there's a lot of elements that make it uncanny in appearance, but that also makes it stand out in such a cool way.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom