• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Vivillon pattern?

Which is your favourite Vivillon pattern?

• Archipelago

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Continental

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Elegant

• Garden

• High Plains

• Icy Snow

• Jungle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Meadow

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Modern

• Monsoon

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Ocean

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Polar

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • River

• Sandstorm

• Savanna

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Sun

• Tundra

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poke Ball

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Fancy

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
lP3g6X8.png

Title says it all. There's lots of variation amongst them, but which is your favourite?

Polar is my favorite because of the dark blue, but I also really like monsoon, tundra, marine, and savanna.

Garden, Jungle, Ocean, and Savanna

Monsoon is my favourite. The blue high lights are really the icing on the cake.

I really like a lot of them ;_; but I think that the Elegant and Sun patterns are my favourite.

Polar, I suppose.

I never really got the point of Vivillon collecting. Someone traded me an Arceus for the Fancy pattern. Why someone would trade an event legendary for a cosmetic difference to a Crutch Character I'll never understand.

My favorite would probably have to be the Polar Vivillon. The snowy pattern is quite nice, and I like the dark blue they used in the design. I'm also a bit more attached to this one since it's the one I get in-game.

Special mention to the Tundra, Marine, and Monsoon patterns for being pretty awesome as well.

Poké Ball Pattern would have to be my favorite, though I really like a lot of the other patterns as well.

I never really got the point of Vivillon collecting. Someone traded me an Arceus for the Fancy pattern. Why someone would trade an event legendary for a cosmetic difference to a Crutch Character I'll never understand.

Speaking as a Vivillon collector myself, it's just a really fun thing to do- the collection looks awesome in a PC box once you have the complete set, and it's a nice feeling, knowing you got all those Vivillon from basically all over the world. Collecting Vivillon takes a bit more effort than collecting, say, Unown, since the pattern is dependent on your global location- it's like the concept behind Shellos and Gastrodon's forms, but on a much bigger scale. And the Fancy Pattern is one of the event-exclusive Vivillon patterns, so I wouldn't be surprised to see people paying through the nose for one if they missed the event.

Back
Top Bottom