• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Vivillon pattern?

Which is your favourite Vivillon pattern?

• Archipelago

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Continental

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Elegant

• Garden

• High Plains

• Icy Snow

• Jungle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Meadow

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Modern

• Monsoon

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Ocean

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Polar

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • River

• Sandstorm

• Savanna

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Sun

• Tundra

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poke Ball

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Fancy

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
It looks like Polar and Fancy are the most popular-
And sorry I’m late! I vote Meadow because of the color scheme and it’s the OG pattern.

After thinking it all over, I think Tundra's my favorite. I love it's icy blue color and it's just aesthetically very pretty. Marine and Garden are close behind, and also Pokeball, cuz like c'mon

On the topic of Vivillon, I think my favorite detail about it is that the default Meadow pattern seen in all the artwork and such is the pattern found in most of France which makes sense thematically given Kalos and such. I just always found that a fun detail

Back
Top Bottom