• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite Vivillon pattern?

Which is your favourite Vivillon pattern?

• Archipelago

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Continental

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Elegant

• Garden

• High Plains

• Icy Snow

• Jungle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Meadow

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Modern

• Monsoon

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Ocean

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Polar

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • River

• Sandstorm

• Savanna

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Sun

• Tundra

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poke Ball

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Fancy

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Ocean because I love how it looks like a sunrise/sunset. I like the the bright colors of the Sun pattern. And Meadow is just a great pattern in general and really grew with me when I saw Vivillons artwork before X and Y came out :3

Fancy is definitely my favorite, but Polar is definitely a runner-up.

I voted for Marine since I love the different shades of blue on it. My other favourites are Tundra, Monsoon, Polar, Ocean and Savanna. So basically all the blue ones :p

I like Marine, Sun, and High Plains best.

Savanna I like best. Had a fancy pattern one and deleted it by accident. because I am dumb.

Continental, I love the colour scheme. I also quite like Fancy, Garden, Elegant, Sandstorm, Tundra, and Icy Snow patterns.

Polar has my favorite color scheme and is the Vivillon pattern of my region, so I must pick it, of course.

Monsoon is a close second place. The other two snow pattern ones (Tundra and Icy Snow) look nice as well.

Marine, it is my native one and the one most pinned postcards from my local GO friends count for.

Polar is my favorite. I'm a fan of the wintry look, and the deep blue makes it stand out more than the similar Tundra or Icy Snow patterns. It's also my region's Vivillon pattern, so that obviously makes me like it a little more.

My second favorite is River, for no reason other than that it looks cool.

Definitely Fancy! It's got a very light, almost springtime color scheme that instantly wins me over. Tundra and Garden are close seconds, though.

In terms of aesthetic, Polar, Monsoon, Icy Snow, Marine, Savanna, Tundra and Ocean. My own region gets River, which doesn't feel as appreciated as other forms, but I do love the contrast of the tan brown with the blue.

Meadow, Elegant, Tundra, Polar and Icy Snow for me.

Right now, the Vivillion I'd catch would be Modern, but when I move it'll be Polar - That's really cool! I always thought everywhere in the US was modern since it kinda looks like US flag colors. But that's not true, as, while it covers a fair portion of the continental US, it does not cover all and covers one region of Canada.

Back
Top Bottom