• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite YouTuber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyankovic, Tomska, BudgetStudios, Nigahiga, Freddiew, Smashkitten, and Neil Cicierega

Internet Personality Vangelus.

This times 1000. Vangelus is a god.

Okay, on a more serious note, Vangelus is one of the best toy reviewers on Youtube. His reviews are well made and entertaining, a combination you don't really see that often these days, especially on Youtube. I love how he hams it up every now and then, that is just awesome.

Thew AKA Barutazaru also qualifies as one of the best, in my opinion. His reviews are short and focus on the awesome parts about the toys instead of going into technical details. The extremely loud music he uses also adds to the awesomeness immensely.

In terms of reviewers that are more informative, I'd say peaugh. Though he does have a tendency to pop off parts and mess up the camera's focus.

Outside of Transformers reviewers, the only videos I "watch" are mostly "pictures with music". With those, I follow the uploads of ChaosAngel209, mimikkumi, higurashi678, and heibonnakurashimata.

Outside of all that, mtgxerxes. Only Pokémon battler on Youtube I watch.

Marriland was a big favorite for me. In fact, his videos were actually quite instrumental for me checking out Pokemon on the 'Net even further. He started a chain of events that led to the existance of SharKing. (Of course, Bulbapedia and BMGf helped keep that alive.)

Just today, though, he had to take his vids down. All of them. All because he was flagged (possibly by false flaggers that should burst into flames right now) for posting copyrighted material. It seems that fair use is dying.

Has to be mrweebl. Some videos are sings that are quite catchy, somee are series of hilarious mini programs (eg. Cat Face) and some just don't make any sense at all.

Peaugh does great Transformers figure Reviews

also Mike Mozart from JeepersMedia who does all the Fail Toy Reviews

dcigs. No matter how many times I watch Black Man Loves Pokemon, it never gets old.

BaratsAndBereta and Fronk2107 (FND Films)

Their videos are consistently hilarious.

My #1 favorite would probably be Smosh. Other than that I guess Tobuscus, Raywilliamjohnson, Mysteryguitarman, Rhettandlink, and Roosterteeth.

My favorite LPer is SSoHPKC. The guy is hilarious, has a nice voice, and is rather easy on the eyes...

For music related stuff, MysteryGuitarMan. His stuff is catchy, and he does some unique work.

And comedy, nigahiga. He is a comdeic genius, in my eyes.

EDIT: I'm the only one who likes SSoH? Look the dude up. He does Xbox stuff mostly, but he has a Fire Red and Gold lp. And he uploads like a machine.

Last edited:
The only one I watch is communitychannel. I find her brand of humor really funny and I like the rants she does on usually. I haven't been able to watch for a while though so I'm going to try and catch up with everything I missed. As for other YouTube users, I don't really pay much attention to them. They just never appealed to me really.

For me, nigahiga and giancarloparimango11. Nigahiga's good for comedy while I like Gian's Pokemon walkthroughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom