• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite YouTuber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashens, Harry Partridge, and Egoraptor are the only people I am subscribed to on Youtube. I also don't mind some songs from NSP.

List of people I am subscribed to:

BigpondAFL
someguy827
ImMrTeddy
elchubenibre
Coughlan616
adzyb69
aflhighlights
Tennings
Jimpson11
cricketaustraliatv
SFleming134
ShayWilliamDawson1
ESPNCricinfo
undertakerfreak1127
SouthSwans
GetBackToNowhere
21Rally
kidbyers
Hirdy003
MrDoodleburger
sportingchallenge
AFLHighlightReel
RantingRamsay
CollingwoodCTV
CoolStoryBrosauce
watchdogcentral
ElectricUnicycleCrew
robelinda2
PMTalks
Ukinojoe
communitychannel
CammehYaBams
TheArchfiend
5saghir
These people are cool.

Last edited:
NigaHiga, RayWilliamJohnson, MysteryGuitarman, and SandwichAndCereal.

Whoever made the Super Mario Bros. Z series. IT IS AMAZING. XD

The ones I can think of right now are Retsupurae, Chuggaaconroy, and Jeepers Media.

RandyOrtonLegendX, because he uploads one of my favorite TV shows that they don't air here anymore.

I can't choose just one :(

Let's Players:
Chuggaaconroy - Obvious. Pokemon & overall Nintendo fan with some of the most well put together vids on YT
NintendoCapriSun- He burps. He screws up. And he is by far one of the funniest Youtubers around
666theheartless666 - For a guy with such a dark username, he is absolutely one of the funniest human beings to grace God's green earth. He hasn't been active for a long while but he has a lot of let's plays on his channel already (Mostly survival horror) and each one is a goldmine of laughs.
Tobuscus - An absolute maniac with a great singing voice
Donnabellez - Another Nintendo fan and has the cutest voice in the universe
MasaeAnela -One more Ninty fangirl who is a great let's player

ETC:
Harry Partridge - Great, Great, Great animator. I have no idea why he doesn't have his own animation studios.
Egoraptor - Hilarious comedian with fantastic animated vids that remind me very much of Ren and Stimpy

Last edited:
Whoever made the Super Mario Bros. Z series. IT IS AMAZING. XD

His name is Alvin earthworm. Either way my favorites are HellSing920, T4-Tv, Joshschorcher, Darkgomugomu, and BlackBusterCritic (even though I do think he went a bit overboard in his Marvel Vs Capcom rant)

chuggaaconroy, UberHax0rNova, dcigs, RWJ & 2BCProductions/2BCProductions2BC

A couple AMV makers, such as MentalProdigy, Viinurify, CommanderPigg, AshPikaStar, and 96vicki. Their AMVs are amazing. ;w;

Last edited:
Pokemon related?
giancarloparimango11
DookieshedVIDS

Non-Pokemon related?
Smosh (Ian and Anthony)
NigaHiga
TomSka
JennyBee
AverageAsianDude
OlgaKay
TheFineBros
SmoshGames (Ian, Anthony, Mari, Sohinki, Jovenshire, and Lasercorn)
realannoyingorange

Not subscribed to?
MysteryGuitarMan
ScarfDemon

Probably the Vlogbrothers.

Though I also love The Most Popular Girls in School, and have a special place in my heart for really hilarious abridgers like Megami33 (Sailor Moon Abridged) or faulerro (Nullmetal Alchemist).

My favorite is a girl named 'musechick'. She gives some great piano tutorials. I've learnt how to play so many songs through her lessons.

Game Grumps, Nerd Cubed, Kurtjmac, The Amazing Atheist, CinemaSins, Jenna Marbles, and Justin James Hughes.

I have to add bubzbeauty to my last selections. I don't even watch her make up tutorials, usually just her discussion topics when people ask for them. She is friendly, humble, positive, doesn't pretend she never goofs up and doesn't have a cutesy mannerism or a voice I find annoying, unlike 90% of female YouTubers. She makes videos and posts about a wide range of topics but her emphasis is always on thinking responsibly and being positive with what you have and deserve, so she has been an inspiration at some of my lower points.

Kawaiikado and BitterSanity make the best AMVs around, check them out.

My favorite Minecrafter is paulsoaresjr, and I also like BlueXephos, YogscastRythian, inthelittlewood, KaeyiDream, Zoey Proasheck, YogscastSips, SuperMCGamer, nebris88, pakratt13, and last but definately not least, teamavolition.

Some other youtubers I like are SecretAgentBob, tomska, and of course, the Smosh guys. :3

As mentioned above, Kawaiikado has the best AMVs ever. I also like AMVs made by Kagmeh and KlausisLegal, though, especially the latter since she draws most of her AMVs herself. Apart from that, I'm a fan of PewDiePie, Tobuscus, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Sam Pepper and the Vlog Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom