FAQ: FB Q/A Thread

Fizzy Bubble Elite
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

FB may still be very much in development, but in the interest of having a "FAQ"-style thread for members to ask questions, this thread has been developed. A mirror thread exists over on UPN as well.

Please bear with us, as we may not have solid answers for every question, but this will hopefully change as we progress in the coming weeks!

Link to Rules & Guidelines.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know much about this. So what is the difference between normal RPG and FB?

Overstressed Gay
Reaction score
while I don't know necessarily how to answer that question, feel free to look around and see what it's like here! FB is a more large scale game and doesn't have an established end compared to other RPGs, so there's a lot to look at.

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Hi, I have two simple questions:
  1. Firstly, I know that I have to keep a record of our Pokemon's movepools, however, I was wondering how I deal with Pokemon whose movepools vary across games. For example, Alolan Sandshrew knows Bide at level 3 in the gen 7 games, however, it knows Mist instead at level 3 in SwSh. Do I combine all movepools, or do I use only one (and in that case, which)?
  2. Secondly, I was wondering what the starting bond is for starters? I figure it's zero but I just want to make sure in case starters have a higher bond than normally obtained Pokemon.
Thanks in advance.

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
1. The rule of thumb is that Pokemon have access to their movepools from all main franchise versions (LGPE included) and you take whatever generation an attack is learned lowest. The timing couldn't be more perfect for you to ask this because one of our members literally just coded a website that lists the level up dex for all Pokemon with the lowest level movesets for each species, found here: Pokemon Move Set Viewer

2. As you suspect, all Pokemon start with 0 Bond, unless you capture them in a Luxury Ball, which would start them at 10.

Welcome!

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Hi, I have another question.

While waiting for my first adventure intro in the Arcane Realm to be picked up, I wrote another adventure intro for New Fizz City. I know that I can have up to two adventures going, however, I fear that it might be a bit awkward continuity-wise if I have two intro posts and one gets picked up before the other. So I was wondering if it having two adventure/adventure posts in this way would be awkward or frowned upon to post in this way. Basically, would it be okay for me to have two adventure intros waiting to be picked up at the same time? Thanks.

Reaction score
Yes that’s totally fine! Continuity/Time can be a bit tricky in FB, especially when you start out. Try not to stress out too much about it.

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
So I've been stalking going through other users' member posts, and I've noticed that some of them have multiple characters. I was just wondering how you go about doing this (where do you get your starter, do you have to make another registration post, are the multiple character profiles entirely separate from each other, how does the adventure limit factor in here, etc.). While I don't think I'll actually create another character soon, I'd like to know the process because I do have an idea for one in mind. Apologies if there is a guide already up--I looked through the rules and guidelines page and didn't see anything, though I might have missed it. Thanks so much for any help, I really appreciate it.

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
You don't get given starters for additional characters, they gotta be Pokémon you get yourself. One of my characters, his starter is a Maractus I adopted from the Adoption Center for the purpose of being his starter. The adventure limit is per account, not per character. I'm going to be now, so I'm sorry if I missed anything.

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Do raid sign-up posts with RPs that are 250 words or more earn cash and Bond? I know raid replys that meet the word min qualify, but I wasn’t certain of the sign-up posts do as well. Thanks.

Last edited: