• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event February Event: Spread the Love Around!

Reaction score
Spread the Love Around 2022

This February for our Winter event, I'm issuing a challenge to all you readers out there!

From the 10th of this month through to the 17th, I challenge you to write at least one review per day, every day! It doesn't matter who you write them for or for what stories. Just keep the streak going from the 10th to the 17th inclusive. Declare your intent to take up my challenge by posting in this thread before 23:59 GMT on the 9th February.

• All participants will earn an advertisement for a story of their choice on the Bulbagarden Twitter.
  • Anyone who completes my challenge will earn entry into a raffle to win two bonus reviews.
Anyone who declines gets called chicken, once a day, every day, from the 10th to the 17th inclusive

:chicken:

belated edit: I’m told that this looks like I’m preemptively forfeiting. I am declaring my intent to take up pavell’s challenge by posting in this thread.

Last edited:
Quick question: Is the official boundary for when days start and end going to be based on GMT time?

Questions about the event:
1. Exactly how long do our reviews need to be? Can they be short or long?
2. How do you plan on keeping track of who reviews what over the course of the week? Do you want us to alert/ping you about it, or will there be something else in mind?

It's not where I live, but I'm going to be using Mountain Standard Time Pacific Standard Time to determine when days from the 10th to the 17th begin and end, as it's a bit more in line with my typical schedule. I assume it's only required that we update 'once every day' in at least one time zone.

Review for the 10th: Insurgency, Chapter 1
Review for the 11th: Stray, Chapter 1
Review for the 12th: Stray, Chapter 2

Last edited:
All righty! I have completed the challenge! Know it's being kept track of already so there's technically no need for me to post this, but I made it so I may as well post it anyway. I did my best to review as much as possible over the course of the eight days of the challenge. And whew, haven't put my speedreading to the test like this in a while.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom