• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event February Event: Spread the Love Around!

Whew! After more than a week of writing, I can happily say that I’m done with the February review challenge! Here’s the final list:

Alternate Title (Alternate Champion) (@Torchic W. Pip) ~ Chapters 1-4
Assassin AK: The Ultimate Betrayal (@System Error) ~ in its entirety (one-shot)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Delta Dossiers (@Cresselia92) ~ (Revised) Chapter 1
In the echo of the ocean/In the hunting of the wind (Torchic W. Pip) ~ in its entirety (two-shot)
Once Upon a Wintertime (Torchic W. Pip) ~ in its entirety (one-shot)
A Thousand Words (@TwinklingCupcake) ~ Chapter 1
Unpredictable (@AetherX) ~ Chapters 1-3 + Prologue + Chapter 2.5
It's a "Villain Take Care of Hero" Sickfic (Torchic W. Pip) ~ in its entirety (one-shot)

Sadly not quite consecutive, as there were two days that I missed due to real-life stuff. But I definitely got all eight! No matter what, though, I’m just glad that I had the opportunity to review such wonderful stories here. You guys are all the best!

Thanks again for hosting this competition!

Kokkerikiiiiii!! I finished it all right on time!! six and seven and eight!

But here is.. my list!

Day 1: I Love You; I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do by @Torchic W. Pip!!
Day 2:
Wonderful Winter Wishes by @Cresselia92!!
Day 3: Rocket Kitchen Roulette by @columboisreal!!
Day 4:
Silly Human, Romance is for Nidoran~! by @VeniaSilente!!
Day 5: Once Upon a Wintertime by @Torchic W. Pip!!
Day 6: Niente by @silurica!!
Day 7: Broken by @InfiniteBakuphoon!!
Day 8: No Problem by @DRX.maliant!!

It was a fun time! With this I hope to keep up my activity in this section of the forums, and do much much more here!! Thanks to Beth for setting this up!!! I really like the fic community hereeeeee~~

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom