• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event February Event: Spread the Love Around!

@lisianthus
I’m actually a day behind too, haha. I usually write my reviews at night, you see, and I fell asleep on one of them while I was in the middle of reading, darn it. So I’m going to have to work overtime in order to complete everything!

Anyway, this is what I’ve done so far:
Meanwhile, if anyone is looking for something to review, these are what I wrote reviews for in last year’s event:
And here are some fics that I reviewed recently outside of the event (all “Bakuphoon-approved”, haha):

And with this post, I proved that I'm no chicken, but a nice swan! :cool:

Look and behold! My seventh review and final for an old tale: In Beta

Once more, I proved to be a cool swan by completing the challenge for real (no clickbait)! As such, here's the ultimate final list of all my reviews, including today's review! Cue the credits!

Day 1: Luceat Lux Vestra
Day 2: Orre: The Desert.
Day 3: Babá Day
Day 4: In Vino Veritas (Lusamine one-shot)
Day 5: Silly Human, Romance is for Nidoran~!
Day 6: Like a Dragon
Day 7: In Beta
Day 8: You can Call him Agent P

Well, I did it.

• Day 1: Poke Dragon's The Journey to Mend Broken Things
  • Day 2: Cress' Wonderful Winter Wishes
  • Day 3: TwinklingCupcake's A Thousand Words
  • Day 4: DRX's Not Top Gun
  • Day 5: VeniaSilente's Silly Human, Romance is for Nidoran
  • Day 6: Kelleo's A Drastic Change
  • Day 7: Blackjack Gabbiani's Traitor
  • Day 8-1: System Error's The Story of Fritz Westmyn. Yes, that's right, I reviewed my past self. Self-love, or self-deprecation, as it were.
  • Day 8-2 InfiniteBakuphoon's Mirror Adventures. Backup in case that's too insane and it was an excuse to get to it anyway.

My reviews I have done for the event this year.

2/10 - Prema Kannagi: Memory of a Ghoul
2/11 - Nori Carino: Blade of the Blackout Killer
2/12 -
Nori's Poem Anthology, a select few poems.
2/13 - I'm a Marionette Chapter 1
2/14 - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Delta Dossiers Chapter 1
2/15 - Sleepless Domain One-Shots
2/16 - We Don't Go to Anville Town
2/17 -
The Envy of Eden Prologue and Chapter 1.

For my Twitter advertisement, while I would like Orre: The Desert to be promoted again it hasn't been updated in forever so I will scratch that off the list. In its place, I would like my recent Halloween One-shot Hexed to be promoted instead as I'm planning to do a sequel to it down the line so I would like some more readers for it to get some more feedback.

Also in case I win the raffle which I doubt it I won last year, I humbly request you reroll it if the bonus reviewers have read my stuff already. Ignoring Hexed, Orre: The Desert hasn't been updated since the last event so if a reviewer has reviewed that I direct you to Hexed and if they read and reviewed that, just reroll it so someone else can enjoy the bonus reviews. But again, I doubt I will win the raffle again, this is just a request in case I do somehow.

Anyways, surprised I got all reviews in despite my busy schedule this year probably could've done larger reviews but once I get more time I will go back and read and review more of what was covered here. Also would like to thank those who reviewed my stuff for the event.

Thanks for the event as always Beth! AM I A CHICKEN NOW BETH!? AM I? I SHOWED YOU WHOSE CHICKEN!!

Last edited:
surprised i saw this all the way through, but here goes.

day 1: Crimson Snow
day 2: The Rocket Files
day 3: I'm A Marionette
day 4: The Queen of Kalos
day 5: The Prince Who Travelled Through Time
day 6: Silly Human, Romance is for Nidoran~!
day 7: Broken [Spell of the Unown 20th Anniversary AU]
day 8: Dragonspiral's Children (redux)

uh if anything gets adverted id just assign whatever ive posted onto a three sided die, roll it, and see what happens. ty ty for the event, and despite seeing this through, still gonna be a chicken ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom