• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Feebas...

HeadHonchkrow

Godmode: [ON] OFF
Reaction score
Im sure the feebas question gets asked a lot, but i just can't seem to find what im looking for. I know most of the information about evolving it.
i know what natures are the best and i know what berries to use but more specific info is what i'm looking for.

I want to know the best way to get pamtre berries for the poffins

I want to know what poffins to feed my feebas. For example what lvl should they be and what feel they should have(for both wiki and pamtre berries in case i have trouble getting the latter)

It's important because i don't want to mess up my modest female, and it has the pokevirus, which i caught yesterday, i think i'm kinda lucky.

if anyone has the info i'm looking for i'd be glad to help with anything i can. thanks!

PS. dont send me to a guide i can find on the first page of google please

You don't need pamtre berries, just use wiki berries and blend the best poffins you can, I used lv18-21 poffins (I think). I used quite a few (until I got all but one of these "*" in condition area (the part that shows pokemons sheen) and when feebas leveled up, it evolved, so its sheen does not have to be at max, just almost.

Do you have R/S/E games or know someone who does? If so you might be able to trade pokemon with the berries from there. Just look up codes you need to tell berry masters wife to get pamtre berries if they are not growing in the game already

ty

ty shinx, i have been growing wiki berries to use for it, i'm not too bad with poffins i was making 19's consistently, and bulbapedia said 20 was the max.

i do have r and s but i don't have the national dex this is my last pokemon to get it, i wanted the satisfaction of doing it before the league. Just got D/P on the 22nd of august.

I don't think you even can do it before the league...

I can give you chilan berries, but they're very smooth. I'd recommend using one.

Ty anyway kasai but i did complete it before the league wiki berries work fine. I'm left with not much else to do now that i've caught heatran. national dex time hooray

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom