• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly & Remus Lupin's Werewolf Shopums. [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
FRLWSshoplogo.png
Felly & Remus Lupin's Werewolf Shopums ~ Where We Make It Big, Make It Bold, And Take It Out Of Our Pants!

A proud member of the DDAS!

Welcome to Felly's shop! This is where you can request various things such as signatures, avatars, and any other graphical or spritical item of your choice! Her program of choice is GIMP, but she uses Paint for sprites. Her work is done for free of charge. If you have any questions about Felly's work, feel free to ask her via this thread or via a private message or even a visitor message. (As a little side note, Felly likes visitor messages more.)

Felly's Color Code List! :D
What Felly Can Make
The Forms
The Requestees
Rules of the Magikarp
Awesome Notices

*Trainer cards
*Signatures
*Userbars
*Wallpapers
*Banners
*Splices/Fusions
*Recolors
*Licenses for MKWii and SSBB
*Affiliation buttons
*Sprite Transparencies
*Anything else? Feel free to ask and Felly will gladly try her hand at it!

Signatures && Banners && Wallpapers
Name:
Quote:
Colors:
Border/Border Color:
Size:
Placement of Images/Text:
Other:

Name:
Colors:
Border/Border Color:
Size:
Other:

Trainer Cards
Name:
Background:
Pokémon:
Badge Set:
Trainer Sprite:
Other:

Userbars
Name:
Quote:
Colors:
Scanlines: [Yes or no?]
Placement of Images/Text:
Other:

Splices/Fusions
Name:
Base Pokémon:
Other Pokémon To Be Used:
Other:

Recolors
Name:
Base Pokémon:
Colors:
Other:

Affiliation Buttons
Name:
Name of Site:
Size: [88x33, 81x33, 50x50, 88x31, or 88x16]
Color:
Image:
Other:

MKWii Licenses
Name:
Mii Name:
Friend Code:
Character:
Versus Rating [VR]:
Battle Rating [BR]:
Colors:
Other:

SSBB Licenses
Name:
Online Name:
Friend Code:
Character:
Favorite Stage:
Other:

Remus Lupin the oh so awesome werewolf says that the current status of Felly's shop is open since there's still open spots

1. There is no limit to the amount of things you can request from Felly's shop. The more items you request, however, the longer it will take for Felly to complete your request.
2. Do not rush Felly to complete your request. She has a life and doesn't spend her days lurking the internet and completing requests. If, however, she has posted a bunch of completed requests and your request isn't on there, then you can start complaining. But don't do this if she's already said your request isn't done. It just makes her mad.
3. Do you want an example of a piece of Felly's work before you post? Just ask Felly for an example and she will give you a random example from her collection of work from her Photobucket. Or you could just look at the mass of images she has posted in this thread. Or you could click this link right here. It leads to my galleria of art.
4. If you do not like the graphic or sprite Felly has made for you, feel free to request it again. Felly will try her best to fix it up to your liking.
5. When the requestee list gets all filled up, Felly's shop closes down. During this time, you can not post requests.
6. You do not have to use the forms listed above. It is recommended that you do so because it makes Felly's life easier, but if you don't want to, you don't have to. They're there to help you get an idea of what you should put in your post when requesting.
7. Commissions are option. Not that I'd get any, but just saying. If anyone ever wants to commission me, it's perfectly fine with me. As long as we discuss first.

2/22/10: Shop coding janks updated. :)

Number of Times Felly Has Gotten 5 Requestees!
COUNT THE FREAKIN' LINES PLZKTHX! |||

Affiliates
*wackyazn XD's Sprite Shop
*Blazaking's Photoshop
*Moises' Awesome Sprite Shop

If you'd like to be added, just ask Felly & she'll add your shop to the list!

Last edited:
Signatures
Name: HeadHonchkrow
Quote: All About Honchkrow
Colors: Navy Blue, Black (go with honchkrow color scheme)
Size: around 75x300
Placement of Images/Text: Honchkrow on one side, have it fade out to black/navy. Quotes along the bottom
looking for something like my current sig, but more well done as I'm not exactly incredible at it

Happy to be your first customer

Okay, so you're probably going to be totally unhappy about this, but I'm human, and we all make mistakes. I accidentally forgot to put the quote. I can add it if you'd like me to, but first, lemme see if you'd like it better without the quote. [I think I messed up the size thing too, but I dunno.]

HeadHonchkrowsig.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/HeadHonchkrowsig.png[/IMG*]

If you use it, that's great. <3 If you don't like it, I can edit it for you. :)

Splice/New form
Name:palkia (Spatial Form)
File:Bitmap
Looks:Like a Palkia with spikes and stuff. Basically, a giga Palkia!

Mkay, I tried my best with this, but yeah. If you don't like it, just lemme know.

GigaPalkia.jpg

Signature
Name: King Moises
Quote: The King is here!
Colors: Do you think that you can make a snowy-looking background?
Size:Not quite sure, but an appropriate size for a sig banner
Placement of Images/Text:The Pidgeot in the center and the Delibird on the right. Then my name big, with the quote under it at the bottom left corner.

Thank you! I'm not so good with sigs (better with sprites) so I popped up here! Thank you!

Signature
Name: DashingFox
Quote:-
Colours:Red, orange(something fiery)
Size: What King Moises said.
Placement of Images/Text: Charizard on the left and my name on the right
Thank you in advance.

Okie dokey! Done! :)

DashingFox:
DashingFoxsig.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/DashingFoxsig.png[/IMG*]

If you like, feel free to use it. If not, I can make you a new one for absolutely no cost at all whatsoever. Btw, the Charizard image was made by Arkeis. :)

King Moises: [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/KingMoisessig.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/KingMoisessig.png[/IMG*]

I actually had to go look up a tutorial to make this. :P But I like it. If you like it too, feel free to use it. If not, I can make another for you for absolutely no cost at all. :) Oh and the Pidgeot and Delibird images were made by Arkeis.

Could you do one for me:

Signature
Text: Shinx3000 (Placement in bottom right, bright color of text, whatever fits rest of pic)
Colors: Darkish looking, whatever you think works?
Size:Not quite sure, but an appropriate size for a sig banner
Image:Shinx in middle, far left of image looking right. using thunderbolt and the bolts. 3-4 of the bolts shooting right

Thanks in advance

Mkay, Shinx3000, I've finished yours.

Shinx3000sig.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/Shinx3000sig.png[/IMG*]

If you like it, feel free to use it. :) The code above this wall of text is the thing you'll c/p into your sig [without the star] into your sig. :)

need:
avitar:

Name: Cloud354
Quote: soldier pikachu!
Color: forest backdrop
Image: pikachu in army uniform
Size: normal advitar size will do
Other: must be holding a PS90 sub-machine gun

I need a new banner for my sig.

Name: Happiny
Quote: Pokemon's Wonder Woman!
Colors: Red, white and blue.
Images: Happiny wearing a Wonder Woman costume(check out this webpage for inspiration: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman)
Size: The regular size of a signature banner.
Placement of Images/Text: Happiny on the top of the banner(in the middle), and Pokemon's Wonder Woman on the bottom(in the middle).

Alrighty, both graphics are done & uploaded. :)

Cloud354:
Cloud354avy.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Avatars/Cloud354avy.png[/IMG][/img]

I couldn't find a Pikachu in an army uniform holding that gun, so I just put the gun in the background & put the Pikachu on there. That was about as good as it could get.

Happiny:  [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/Happinysig.png[/IMG] 

[code] [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Signatures/Happinysig.png[/IMG]

I couldn't find a Happiny in a Wonder Woman costume, so I just put Wonder Woman on the left & Happiny on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom