• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly's Art Dump

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
One thread. One art dump.

This is where I'm gonna dump all my art, from graphics to drawn art to paintings and even videos I create. Just a big ol' mega thread of art. Larger images and videos will be spoilered to make the thread easier to view. Feel free to leave your comments and critiques down below too!

Small post for right now, but more will come soon I'm sure, but I got a couple of graphics and a lil bit of drawn art for y'all for this first post to get this rolling.

First up is the new set I made for myself here on the forums featuring Balmung from the .hack// series. He's one of my favorite characters from the series, and even though I haven't played any of the games in years, I do plan on watching the anime this month and I'm pretty excited for that!

TYkaC3t.png

KHsOn8J.png

And this second bit is just a lil bit of drawing I did for the pet care binder I'm keeping and maintaining right now since I'm working more with the animals at work and I want to be able to provide potential pet parents with correct information on the care of their animals. This is just a cover for the binder so it looks all nice and pretty on the inside and the outside! My drawing skills aren't the greatest, but I like doing it on occasion. Image is in the spoiler for this one because it's a big one.

0UIa3Dr.jpg

Made the image for a video I'm going to be working on tomorrow. I'll be sharing the video here when it's done and uploaded to YouTube, so I'll drop more information on that once it's all done. This is just a little preview for what's to come. I thought about filling the black space a little more, but I decided not to in the end. I more or less like how it came out, tbh. I don't do too much with vector brushes, so I figured this would be a nice time to experiment and try something new.

19Pag7v.png

Here's the video I was referencing yesterday. This is part of a series I'm calling The Boosted Chronicles, in which I record 5 games of me playing the same champion from League of Legends, in this case, Tristana. I've done a few others before, which you can find on my YouTube channel. The purpose of this project is mainly for me to learn Adobe Premiere; I'm not looking to earn money from YouTube (though it would be nice!), but I just want to have some fun making videos and learning a new software. In reference to comments on these, I'm okay with comments on the art of creating videos and the creative side of it all, but when it comes to critiques about the actual game play, I'd prefer that not go in this thread; I'm willing to hear comments about the game play itself in my DMs either on here or on Discord though, just because I don't want to derail the thread.

I do want to inject more humor into these, but to be completely honest, I wasn't feeling very motivated to do this video and just wanted to get it out. Hopefully the next one I do, I'll be more motivated for it and it'll be a little more interesting. My main goal for this one was to resolve the sizing issues in the video and the audio issues, and I think I've done both of those things now, so I can probably focus more on the humor side of things instead of trying to figure out how to resolve all the little issues. Video is in the spoiler since I feel like that would be best for this since it's a larger thing.

I wasn't gonna share another of these images here, but I really like how this one came out, so I figured it wouldn't be an awful idea to share it here, haha. Spoilered for its size; the video will come next week maybe.

WnkY6bD.png

I don't know if anyone here is really into bullet journaling, but I got into it a couple years ago after realizing that I needed a planner that was more suited to my needs than just any old planner and also just motivation to really keep up with it in general. I was starting to get overwhelmed with stuff while I was in school, and the planners I did have, I just wasn't keeping up with them or I'd forget about them or they just didn't really work out how I'd hoped they would. I started in a little Moleskine, but I bumped up to a junior size Tul a couple years ago and I love it! I have a lot more freedom with it because I can use the pages that I want to use in it and not just be confined to the pages I can buy at the store or whatever pages I get in a Moleskine. It's been a really helpful organization method for me, and I'm really glad I discovered it and switched over to it.

I won't get too much more into detail about it (though I'm willing to if anyone has any questions about it all!), but I wanted to share some of the spreads I started tonight for September. I like to get started on them a little early, about halfway through the month, just so that I'm not overwhelmed on the last day of the month trying to do them all for the next month in a single day because then they just turn out rushed and sloppy and a hot mess because I'm too tired to do them or I just don't have enough time to do them before I need to get to bed. Whatever I don't finish mid-month will just get done at the end of the month, which in the case of September is looking like just writing out the goals page, filling in the first week, adding some stickers, and maybe adding an additional page at the end. I've found themes give me a direction for these, so this year, I've been trying to work more with themes. (I didn't so much for January because I didn't really think about it too much, and February was more or less love but not really; I didn't really think about starting themes till March, tbh. It's worked out pretty well though.) The theme for September is Harry Potter; September is typically back to school season, and even though I'm not in school anymore, Harry Potter is one of my favorite series, so I figured that would be a good thing to fit with the school theme since it's not all about their time in school. (I also just have some knock off Harry Potter stickers that I want to use, haha.)

In the spoiler below is my cover page, my goals page, and a shot of one of my weekly spreads. I used colors from all four of the houses, but the main color I'll be using for the month is green. (I've used a lot of blue and red this year in general, and yellow is kinda hard to read, so I figured I'd add a little green to things.) I'm trying to experiment more with using washi tape. In the past, I've stuck it on the sides of the page, but I would keep forgetting to add it until after I'd already done all the pages so it would just cover up some of the writing, which was a little counterproductive. I stuck it to the tops of the pages for August (and you may be able to see that on the September cover page!), but that didn't really work out too well either. I decided this month, I would stick it on the page itself as a divider between the daily part of it and a little part I wanted to add to write in my work schedule, the days I'm supposed to feed my betta fish, and the days to water my plants (or really just my succulents because I'm a bad plant mom and my flowers haven't sprouted at all). I'm hoping this format works out a little better, and then after that, I'll probably work on trying to spice things up with more doodles or something, I dunno. I've already given y'all an essay on this as it is, but if anyone wants to talk more bullet journal stuff for it, I'm down for it, and I'm always willing to hear suggestions on what I could do with it!!

TTxIJT9.jpg

HXTW3KZ.jpg

rmXxpF8.jpg

Second post today, so sorry if this isn't allowed; I didn't see a rule saying otherwise. This one is just a painting I did for the background of my betta fish tank. The theme for it is Asian garden, so I wanted a background that went along with it. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy a background at work that would go with it, so a painting was just gonna have to do. I used acrylic paints for this.

70FejP3.jpg

We had a little contest in #tilia on the Discord to make a Lycanroc recolor and win a Photosynthesis Bulbasaur. I decided to make one for each of Lycanroc's forms since we could submit as many entries as we wanted (but could only win once). Images are in the spoilers below, but the first one is Sour Cream and Onion Lycanroc-Dusk, the second is Sunrise Lycanroc-Midday, and the third is Sunset Lycanroc-Midnight. My favorite of the three is Sunrise Lycanroc-Midday, and I feel that's also the best of the three.

Z1RlIJq.png

h3wn2F8.png

6RVaP9F.png

I did some more recolors, smaller ones this time! I just recolored Smeargle's tail for these, because sometimes you gotta use a little more than just green paint.

e9yroiJ.png

HE30Ygi.png

FBptPat.png

lmrOeio.png

m4qTkfw.png

Hi, hi, I finally did some new graphics even though it's just a new set for myself. Also a shameless plug for my graphics shop here on the forums in case anyone wants me to try and make anything for them!! I really like how the text came out on this one too!

WIfKtQs.png

psDcmG3.png

Awesome work, also I love that song!!

Thank you!!

And yaaaaas! Katy Perry is one of my favorite artists (not as much as she used to be, but she's still up there in terms of favorites), and when I first heard this song, I was like, yeah this is a jam, I'm feelin' this. I'm happy I'm finally get to use this song for my signature and even happier with how it all came out!

I took some time today to make a couple of graphics just for fun. I really love how both of these came out, but I especially love the Yuumi one. The Star Guardian Ahri one is nice too, and I'm liking the text on it. (Text is one of my biggest struggles in graphics, so I'm trying to practice a little more with it when I can.) Both images are of champions from League of Legends, which I've been getting into again a little more recently thanks to some friends that I've been talking to again. The Star Guardian image is spoilered because it's tall, and I figure I'd just err on the side of caution when deciding whether or not it should be in a spoiler or not.

hNPuvCp.png

MNwm9ds.png

I meant to do these last week, but stuff happened so here I am! Got my October spreads started for my bullet journal! Next month's theme is going to be along the lines of a Bloodborne/Dark Souls kinda theme since I wanted something spooky because Halloween but didn't want to outright do Halloween. I'm trying to find a good way to do my trackers for work, feeding my fish, and watering my plants; I kinda liked how I did it this month, but it took up space on the actual page, which I wasn't too fond of. Gonna try it the way I have it for this month, and hopefully that works out for me; I typically forget about it when I do the calendar style, so hopefully I don't, or I'll just have to try a new way in November. All images in the spoiler below.

Fn3qTAQ.jpg

tOQmWVq.jpg

W5HWAPQ.jpg

Hello, I am here with Inktober prompts! My plan is to post them weekly on Saturdays (except for the week of the 27th-31st when I'll post them on the 31st), but I'm just going to post my favorite ones from the week. I am, however, posting all of my prompts on my deviantArt, so if you want to see all of the prompts I've done, you can check them all out there! Drawn art isn't really my forte, but Inktober is a pretty fun thing that I enjoy doing and it's not bad practice with traditional art, haha.

My two favorites from this week were day 2's prompt of mindless and day 4's prompt of freeze. Day 2 I had to do a little inspiration hunting, but I'm pretty satisfied with the idea I came up with in the end. Day 4's prompt is Pokemon themed, featuring Snorunt; I had to break out different colored pens for this one, especially since just using one color would've looked a lot more messy than my art already is. Images are in the spoilers below.

SVpaUcV.jpg

HkuVaSp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom