• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly's Art Dump

Week 2 of Inktober has come and gone! I only have a couple favorites this week too. Day 7's prompt of enchanted, featuring snowy mountains on a starry night, and day 11's prompt of snow, featuring a look at the snowy weather from a window. Both drawings in spoilers below.

0AkOsZT.jpg

UxtGcx3.jpg

Week 3 of Inktober has ended, and I'm here with more art! Been lacking motivation to really do Inktober now that we're halfway through, but I'm gonna try to push through to get at least a few more of the prompts done. Here's my favorite two from this past week, day 14's prompt of overgrown (inspired by my fish addiction) and day 17's prompt of ornament (inspired by my low key hype for the holidays even though Halloween hasn't passed yet). Both in spoilers below.

ibwfQoR.jpg

n3iG08w.jpg

I only did one Inktober prompt this week, and it was ghost, so here we go! Might do today's prompt later, but if I do, I'll share it later. This one is Pokemon themed, featuring Gastly, but with brown ink because I was too lazy to get a purple pen out.

RQkGVic.jpg

Finally got the background done for my 5.5 gallon fish tank! The theme on it is pirates and mermaids, so I decided to do a sunken ship as the background. I'm pretty happy with how this came out, though I ran out of the blue paint and had to settle for the green that blended in really nicely with the blue. (It helps that I covered it up with coral, so you can't even really see it.) Painting in the spoiler below since it big.

3RNrG4v.jpg

Did this one as a request for someone on the forums, and I really like how the background turned out, so I figured I'd go ahead and share it here!

net9PYu.png

New month, new set, this time featuring Rotom! Also, a fun fact about this set: usually when I make graphics for myself, I like to see if I already have an image on my computer that I can use because I like to download my resources and save them to my computer in case something happens to the site where I get the image from (which a lot of the time is from deviantArt, but I use Bulbapedia for Pokemon images) or if I just can't get on the internet for whatever reason (like a power outage or lack of wifi) but still want to do art, that way I always have access to my stuff. When I was looking through my Pokemon renders, I didn't see one for Rotom (or any of its forms), so I went on Bulbapedia to get the Dream World art for it. I went to open the image on Photoshop, and turns out I actually had an image of Rotom-Mow saved already, but I'd overlooked it because I have so many Pokemon images already on my computer. xD But hey, at least now I have the standard form of Rotom saved!

uC5KTwn.png

4ZyPwiH.png

Had some free time to spend a little time practicing in Photoshop, so I decided to make more stuff featuring the Star Guardians from League of Legends. Tonight's pieces in the spoilers below feature Ezreal, Janna, and Jinx. Of the three I did, I think Star Guardian Ezreal is my favorite.

5TNeazg.png

vcnspdw.png

YAZ0G3P.png

Had more free time to practice art, so here's Star Guardian Lulu for your viewing pleasure!

CDroirw.png

Also took some time yesterday to get started on my January spreads for my bullet journal and my 2020 intro stuff. Trying some different things next month to increase motivation because I seem to struggle a lot with commitment issues on projects I start, so that's what my goals for 2020 encompass. I think I'm finally starting to find a format for this that I enjoy working with, so I'll be able to finally focus more on being more artsy with it. Going with a flowery theme for January since it's a new year and something something new year, new me or whatever, haha. It's been a while since I've shared this kinda thing with y'all, so here we go!

uTKpxow.jpg

QBFZxHf.jpg

VnsDrlY.jpg

HJcFbZT.jpg

akkXD5q.jpg

New year, new art, same me. Back to featuring Katy Perry in my art, this one themed around her song Birthday (even though my birthday isn't until the end of June).

wXCrynF.png

UDp7R5D.png

Had some free time to practice doing more graphics stuff tonight, so I did! Finished up the Star Guardians (except the newest ones that were released after I made the initial list), and I also did one with Xayah and Rakan as well! All of the Star Guardian ones are in spoilers, but the Xayah and Rakan one wasn't awfully big so I left it out.

d4yXUXA.png

CJn3VYV.png

EcqKUJ9.png

HfZU4xF.png

E9dthD4.png

sdnWceh.png

Did a piece featuring Dark Elementalist Lux tonight, and I absolutely love how it came out!!

PRzx3tD.png

Managed to get in some art practice today in between needing to lay down for naps because of sinus headaches and relief from sneezing fits because yay colds. I really love how the Lux and Mercy pieces came out!! The Battle Boss Qiyana one was practice with vector, a style I enjoy but can never seem to pull off terribly well; I like to think I'm getting better with it, but I guess I'll only find out with practice, haha. Spoilering all the images just for size reasons.

LlY5FgB.png

RHpLKOc.png

H9WnKCf.png

sIiYIaU.png

Made some more art today!! I really like how the McCree and Widowmaker ones came out, but I feel like the Lucio one is probably one of the better vector ones I've done. It's definitely not top tier, but it's one I'm more proud of compared to other ones I've done.

6nXg1BG.png

OQdNCN5.png

39WFU4R.png

Got my bullet journal for February all set up! Went with a music theme for it since I didn't want to go with love/romance (since I did that last year and it's kinda cliche), but music still kinda ties in with it in a way. Decided to add a little reward to myself at the end of each month with my habit tracker too, as a little motivator for keeping up with it and because you always deserve to treat yourself (within reason)! The taped on sheet on each page is gonna be for me to write down any new jams I discover that week to add to my Spotify playlists. In the space beside the sticker on each page, I'm gonna write down some song lyrics from whatever song I'm feelin' for that week, kinda like how I did in January with the quotes.

wixxpKT.jpg

UUsPI8E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom