• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly's Art Dump

It's been a hot minute since I've made any art, but here I am with a new set for myself. I had some issues with Photoshop recently in which I uninstalled it and switched to GIMP. 0/10 would not recommend. I think GIMP just isn't for me, honestly. I've used it in the past, and it was okay, but I always liked Photoshop before. I'm satisfied with the results of my work, but it took twice as long for me to do it on GIMP as it probably would've on Photoshop. This month's set features Sabrina though! Finally something Pokemon related for me, haha.

gngSQA9.png

1E56hEv.png

New month, new signature/avatar set, and we back to Photoshop. :raised_hands: We also back to the Katy Perry theme.

D2YaZFe.png

u3ppvJE.png

I really like Katy Perry's recent song "Smile". :)
Also her appearance on MasterChef Australia was hilarious.

I really like Katy Perry's recent song "Smile". :)
Also her appearance on MasterChef Australia was hilarious.

I actually haven't listened to Smile yet! I'll have to give it a listen some time, haha.

I didn't know she'd shown up on MasterChef Australia either, but I haven't seen a MasterChef episode in years.

Back
Top Bottom