• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly's Emporium of Graphics and Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
Remusshopimg.png

Hello! If you are looking at this thread, then you're looking at the shop belonging to Felly. Just as a quick background, Felly uses Photoshop CS3 for any and all graphical works and Microsoft Paint for any and all sprite works. She has been making graphics for quite awhile now, and although she isn't the greatest digital artist out there, she's learning and that's what counts.

What She Makes
**Felly makes just about anything with Photoshop and Paint. Be it sprite work or graphical work, you ask & she'll try her hand at it! Please note that should it prove too difficult for our dear Felly, she'll have to regretfully deny your request. You're always welcome to request it though; Felly loves to try new things.

The Form
**There is no form! Why is that you say? Well, first of all, ninety percent of the time, people don't use it. The other ten percent of the time it is used... well, Felly's a very lucky girl when people actually use the form! So with that said, there is no set form for things to be requested in this shop. However, Felly would like you to be extremely specific when you're requesting stuff. The more specific you are, the easier it is for Felly to complete your request. (Admittedly, she may make a few changes as she sees fit, but she'll do her best to keep it just the way you asked for it.)

If you would really like a form though (because for some reason you really like them), here's one in the code so that you can use it.

This form is for graphical pieces.
Code:
[b]What You Want:[/b] (The item that you're requesting.)
[b]Username:[/b] (Your username on the forums.)
[b]Name:[/b] (The name going on the piece.)
[b]Quote:[/b] (Any subtext you'd like on the piece.)
[b]Size:[/b] (The size in pixels of your request; if left blank, I'll use my judgement.)
[b]Colors:[/b] (Any and all colors you want in the piece.)
[b]Images:[/b] (You can provide them if you'd like, but if you don't, be specific. Tell me what anime/manga/game/whatever the character/whoever is from so that it's easier for me to find.)
[b]Border/Border Color:[/b] (Do you want a border? And if so, what color do you want it to be?)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else that wasn't covered in the form above.)

This form is for sprite pieces.
Code:
[b]What You Want:[/b] (The item that you're requesting.)
[b]Username:[/b] (Your username on the forums.)
[b]Sprite(s) To Be Used:[/b] (Any and all sprites to be used.)
[b]Background:[/b] (Do you want a background on the sprite piece?)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else that wasn't covered in the form above.)

The Examples
**If you'd like to see examples of Felly's work, feel free to check out her gallery on these forums by clicking here. You're also welcome to check out this thread for completed requests that your fellow members have requested!

The Pet Peeves
**The dreadful rules that are very necessary. Felly isn't very strict in her shops... that is until you get on her bad side. At any rate, here are your rules.

1. Patience is a virtue. Oh yes, it is. If there's one thing that bothers Felly more than anything else, it would be impatience. The more you nag, the less likely she is to complete your request. Be patient. Felly has a life, not to mention she goes to school in September through June.
2. Felly only takes five requesters at a time. With that said, if you are on the requester list, you're more than welcome to request as many items as you'd like. Felly runs this show by herself (because her companion, Remus Lupin, just sits around and watches), so anything over five requesters would just kill her, and we don't want that at all.
3. Grammar is love. Felly is a big grammar freak. Please use decent grammar. A "u" or "r" here and there is fine. But don't give her a request like this: "o heyyyyy!!!!! i want a siggie plzzz. i want a mijumaru on it & i want pokeballz flyin around da mijumaru. make it luk kool!!!!!!! thx!!!!!!!" Please, please, don't. She will deny your request right then and there. She won't throw a hissy fit if you use the wrong there/their/they're or your/you're. Use punctuation where necessary. If your post is readable, you're good. If it's not, go find someone else because she will flat out deny your request.
4. Give credit where credit is due. Felly's not going to throw a hissy fit if you don't give her credit, although it would be nice if you did. What will make her throw a hissy fit is you taking a piece that she worked on and claiming it as your own. So don't do that; give credit where credit is due.
5. When your request is done, Felly will send you either a VM or a PM. This is just saying "Oh hey! Your request is done! Go check out the shop!" And that's it. Something that simple.

My Faithful Requesters
The number in brackets next to your username is the number of items you've requested from my shop.

Remus Lupin, Felly's faithful assistant, says that the shop is currently OPEN.

Last edited:
Hi Felly, I was wondering if you could do two things for me, since you did say you could in my thread.
First is the transparent of the normal type eeveelution you saw.

There it is.
Secondly,,,could I get a trainer card? =)
Forum Username: DiamondSkies
Name: Cain
Background: The second example shown.
Pokémon: Umbreon, Espeon, Dragonite, Shiny Entei, Sceptile, and Munchlax
Badge Set: Johto
Trainer Sprite:Brenden (Emerald outfit please :)
Other: No, That's it. =)

could you make a badge case with badges in not like the video game but like ash's

Oh, oh! I apologize for not seeing this sooner! (Mainly because I thought this shop had died out... MAYBE NOW I HAVE A CHANCE AHAHAHAH!)

I'll get both of them done, just for the heck of it. :) Thanks for requesting! Both of you!

And they're done! :) I do hope you enjoy them~ Again, I apologize to both of you for not seeing this sooner.

DiamondSkies: First up is your transparentized Eevee.

DSkiestransprnt.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/DSkiestransprnt.png[/IMG*]

And then your trainer card. I had a little bit of fail and only included the trees, but there's snow on them... so hopefully that counts? Ehehe, yeahh. Enjoy.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Trainer%20Cards/DSkiesCainTC.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/Trainer%20Cards/DSkiesCainTC.png[/IMG*]

shabu420: This failed quite epically. I've never done custom badge cases before, so I just kinda looked at Ash's. It looks nothing like his. And um... well, it fails epically.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/BadgecaseBMGf.png

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/flame757/Graphics/BadgecaseBMGf.png[/IMG*]

Open to 5 requesters! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom