• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly's Fantastical Shop

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
Though I can't really guarantee how fantastical it'll be since I have to compete with all of the other shops around these parts. It's been awhile since I've had a shop on here, but I don't use Photoshop CS6 as much as I'd like to. In order to remedy that problem, I've decided to make a shop here on BMGf. I remember I used to have a semi-active shop here, so I figured I'd try again~ With that said, I'm going to have some simple rules that I ask you all to follow when requesting and stuffs.

1. Patience is a virtue. Though I will be checking this thread daily, I am a college student, and my education is going to come before making graphics. I will do my best to get requests done within 24-48 hours of you requesting, though the latest you'll have to wait is a week. If you'll have to wait any longer, I'll let you know via VM or PM. :)
2. You can request as much as you'd like. However, I would like to make you aware that the more you request, the longer you'll have to wait.
3. I am not limiting the number of people that can request at once. I'll be doing requests in the order that I see them.
4. You can find a gallery of my works here. There's just way too much for me to showcase here anyways, and once requests start pouring in, you'll see my style anyways.
5. Using the forms below is not mandatory, but recommended. If you don't use the form, I'd like you to be as detailed as possible so that I know what you do want & what you don't want. & please use a separate form for each item you're requesting!
6. Credit is not mandatory, but I do ask that you don't go running around flaunting my work as if it's your own. If I find out you're doing so, I'll report you to the appropriate staff member so that appropriate action can be taken.

I can do a variety of things including avatars, signatures, userbars, trainer cards, desktop images, and more! You're welcome to just request something, and I'll do my best to make it~ If I can't make it, I'll let you know so that you can find someone who can. I'm down for learning, so throw your graphic ideas at me. I also don't just do Pokemon related things, as you'll probably see from my Photobucket, so you're welcome to throw whatever you want at me. With that all said, here's the form, and happy requesting!

Code:
[B]Username:[/B] (This is just so that I can mention you in the post when I post your completed work.)
[B]What You Want:[/B] (Signature, avatar, trainer card, userbar, etc.)
[B]Colors:[/B] (What colors you want.)
[B]Images:[/B] (You can give names, but if you provided images, that'd be lovely as well! It'll make my life easier!)
[B]Text:[/B] (If you want any text. You can get specific here as well and specify colors and types as well. If there's a specific font you want me to use, that'll also be nice to know.)
[B]Border:[/B] (Whether or not you want a border. If yes, what color?) 
[B]Size:[/B] (Size of the image. If this isn't provided, I'll use whatever I feel is best within the forum's boundaries as specified in the rules.)
[B]Other:[/B] (Anything else you want to mention to me. :3 You can also use this part of the post to use the mention system so that I'm aware that you've posted.)

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this. If you mean something like this: [noparse][/noparse], then yes, I can do that~ (I believe anyone can once they reach like 10 posts here on BMGf, but I dunno.) If you mean something like some fancy CSS coding, then I'm afraid I'm not well versed in that, & it wouldn't be as easy for me to do. (& I'm not even sure if signatures here support the fancy CSS coding.)
@Dakhem Uaid;

There's not a link to be broken? I'm confused as to what link's supposed to be broken. n_n If you mean the "link" within my URL tags in my last post, then that's not a link. But um, if you don't have an actual graphics request, could we take this to PMs or VMs? I'd hate for one of us to get in trouble over having a conversation in my shop. xD If you have an actual request, then go ahead and post it! :D
@Dakhem Uaid;

Username: Wisperius

What You Want: Avatar

Colors: A light gray for the background, and a slightly light black for the borders. Basically, the coloring of an Amoonguss without the red.

Text: None whatsoever.

Border: Yes, please. Slightly light black.

Size: Standard size.

Other: @Felly;

@Wisperius;

I hope this is adequate. :3 If not, yell at me, & I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Wisperiusavy.png

Username: (This is just so that I can mention you in the post when I post your completed work.):reniersnyder
What You Want: (Signature, avatar, trainer card, userbar, etc.)A Banner
Colors: (What colors you want.)Any colors that will go with it. Probably Pink and Black though.
Images: (You can give names, but if you provided images, that'd be lovely as well! It'll make my life easier!) Dawn/Hikari
Text: (If you want any text. You can get specific here as well and specify colors and types as well. If there's a specific font you want me to use, that'll also be nice to know.)Paige Berlitz: Dawn's Daughter The same exact font as I typed it in there. And make the Text Pink on the black part of the banner and Black on the pink part of the banner.
Border: (Whether or not you want a border. If yes, what color?)A Golden Border
Size: (Size of the image. If this isn't provided, I'll use whatever I feel is best within the forum's boundaries as specified in the rules.)
Other: (Anything else you want to mention to me. :3 You can also use this part of the post to use the mention system so that I'm aware that you've posted):I hope there isn't a password. And please make the pink Neon or Hot Pink.

Back
Top Bottom