• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly's Galleria of Art

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
So I thought that I should just post a gallery of my arts. Since there's a minimum of 6 images per post (or so I think), they'll probably be split up into multiple posts. But anyways, this'll include a bit of everything from splices to signatures to trainer cards to whatever else I feel should be posted here 'cause it's not going anywhere else since I dun remember where it goes/it's totally useless to me now. So without further ado, welcome to Felly's Galleria of Art! [[WITH DESCRIPTIONS YO.]]

Pewsplice.png

This is a splice I made not to long ago. It's Pichu & Mew if you can't tell. I wanted to test this transparency tutorial I had found & so I used this sprite to do so. Not the greatest thing ever, but yeah.

Gastlyrecolor.png

This is my entry for the BMGf Sprite Contest. It's a Gastly recolored as a Glaceon. Took me so long to recolor since my other spriting method wasn't working due to my fail & stupidity. xD So yeah.

FSoGaSaffy.png

This was the shop affy or logo (I can't remember which), but I have a new, better one to use instead. And yes, that would be Remus Lupin in the image, fyi.

Hunteravy.png

Huntersig.png

This is a set I did for one of my RP characters on another forum. I had forgotten all about it & made a new set. Now I have this totally useless set & yeah.

And that's it for this post. When I get more graphics, I'll be posting them. Till then, if you'd ever like to request from my shop, you can always click this link right here to access the shop. :D

The Gastly is brilliantly colored. And the Mewchu is great, but why didn't you erase mew's ears(or whatever they are) and fitted Pichu's? And Mew's head should have been a bit to the left. And, um... the tail.... could have been flipped vertically and fitted into its back quite easily u know...

Well, the Mewchu isn't my best splice ever. I don't think I do so well on small Pokemon. I really just did it as a "Lets test this transparency tutorial I found." And yeah, I really like the Gastly recolor too. I have another recolor I really like too that if I can ever find it on my Photobucket, I'll post it on here. It's a Quilava recolored as a Glaceon. It's one of my more beautiful recolors that's my favorite.

^ Lol one word post. D:

ARfellysig.png

There's another sig that I was gonna use for a forum called AnimeRender. I made a much better one though, so I used that one instead of this one. This one just blows.

MORE GRAPHICS YOH!

ToshiASsotm3.png

This is a SotM entry for one of the forums I visit. I did it in grayscale because it looked way better. There's a bit of blue to make it stand out too. I guess as like an aura thing for Toshiro. & then the text probably should've been blue like the aura thing. :/ I dunno.

ARsotw31110.png

This is a SotW entry on one of the forums I visit. Honestly, all I did was a bit of coloring to make the autumny background stand out a bit & an image of sorts and some text. And i think I should've just left the text out. It would just look way better imo.

Back
Top Bottom