• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Felly's Galleria of Junk

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
This is just a gallery of my non-shop related work. :) Comments are much love.

Fellygradientfill.png

I got bored one day and decided I'd play around with GIMP. I wanted to try something new here, and thus, this was born. It's nothing much really, just me playing around on GIMP.

Sakurasig-1.png

This is just something I was doing after a little tutorial session with a friend of mine. She left me at a cliffhanger and as such, we never finished our little tutorial session. I decided I'd play around with GIMP and see what I'd get based on what she had left me on. That's where the Sakura sig comes from.

Enteisig-1.png

This was supposed to be a sig for another forum, but that forum is currently closed for maintenance. So with nowhere else to post it, it goes in my gallery.

Once again, I bring you 3 new signature pieces. :) Critique is lovely~ Also, stuff from this point onward will be made with Photoshop CS3~

Karututsig.png

So this one was a tutorial piece that my friend had showed me. She asked me to do it & I did so.

Zoruafuturesig.png

This is for that one competition on here. I can't remember what it's called though. D; But yeah, I'll submit it later.

SnSSotW1.png

And this was supposed to be a SotW entry, but then the SotW disappeared & yeah. Now it's just a random piece.

So today I bring you two SotW entries. Both are for other forums. Just figured I'd post them here~

ASSotW13.png

The theme here was summer. This one is just a simple photo manipulation though. I tried adding text, but it just didn't look right.

TAGSotW27.png

The theme for this one was Fighting type Pokemon. Figured I'd use Hitmonchan here. It was the first Fighting type that came to mind.

Thanks~ I've been told on other forums that the top one is decent as well. The motion blurring I did adds to the focus.

Update~

Icons first.
Summericon4.png

Summericon3.png

Summericon2.png

Summericon1.png

Summericon5.png

These icons all have some sort of summery feel to them. Be it water or a palm tree. :)

Now for two of the signature pieces.
iGFXsummersig2.png

iGFXSummersig1.png

These two pieces also have a summery feel. One involves people working in the summer sunset while the other is just the sunset on the beach.

And now for the last two pieces.
iGFXtagwallpiecev1.png

iGFXtagwallpiecev2.png

These two are very similar, as you can see. I was undecided on whether or not I should use a larger form of Mewtwo or its sprite format. So I made one with both versions.

Yep. I have a lot in this update. :) So much it'll probably have to be split up into two posts. I may as well shut up now & get to posting them all!

unfinishedpiece.png

This is a piece I worked with one of my friends on. She's been helping me improve my works. This was something she worked on with me. I expanded upon it a bit after she had to go. This is the result.

Sasuworld.png

I had downloaded new brushes. This is the result of my boredom. Not to mention I wanted to play around with the new brushes. It's a rather messy piece, so Sasuke was the first to come to mind. This is Sasuke's world. :)

Minatopiece.png

This was just something I did out of boredom as well. I saw this image of Minato on the site I get my renders from, and I was all "ZOMAIGAWD. MUST. USE. MUUUUUUST USEEEEE!" And I did. There was a bit of text on the actual render, but I whipped out my trusty pen tool & fixed that up. :)

August2010mdsp.png

This is a photo manipulation piece for another forum. I'm in this graphics community, and we have monthly duties to complete each month. (The variety in themes is supposed to help us out, I suppose.) This month's theme was gangster. So I saw this image of Dom Cobb/Leonardo diCaprio on Google & decided it was a must use. If you ask me, I think it looks very gangster-ish.

Pachirisucardavy.png

This is an avatar of Pachirisu. It's the one that's on the card though. It's "cropped" (I put that in quotes because I have yet to figure out how to perfectly crop images on Photoshop & know what size they are.) from a signature you'll see in just a few minutes.

Lavalampavy.png

This one is just a lava lamp avatar. I threw in some photo manipulation & there's the end result.

Pippyavy.png

Yet another avatar. This one features Piplup. The one from the card.

Pachirisucardsig.png

A Pachirisu sig. :) This is the same image I used to "crop" the same Pachirisu avatar from above.

August2010mdsig2.png

This is one of the sigs I did for my monthly duties. Again, the theme was gangster. I used Riley from The Boondocks since he acts really gangster. (It's rather funny too.) I also played around with some vector brushes I had downloaded as well.

August2010mdsig1.png

THE LAST IMAGE! (In this update anyways.) This is the other sig I did for my monthly duties. The theme was still gangster. I saw an image of Bugs Bunny looking very gangster, so I used it. Again, I played with vector brushes. It was going to be black and white, but then I decided I'd throw in a green tint.

Yesh, it is very much so junk. It's stuff that has no other place to go besides a gallery. :p

And thanks! :)

Another large update for you guys today~ Mainly icons & junk, but there's some signatures & even two affy buttons as well! This will probably be the last large update for summer 2010 as I go back to school on September 7th, and my life will revolve around school & trying to keep the forums active. So enjoy this rather large update. :)

First up is 3 Tonks icons I did. :) And one of the images is her in her outfit for Bill Weasley & Fleur Delacour's wedding. <3

Tonksicon3.png

Tonksicon2.png

Tonksicon1.png

Next up is 3 icons of Remus Lupin. :) My top 3 personal favorites.

Remusicon3.png

Remusicon2.png

Remusicon1.png

And now we have 3 icons of Looker. It took me awhile to find usable images of him. He's only been in 4 episodes of the Pokemon anime, and Google searches didn't really help the matters all that well.

Lookericon3.png

Lookericon2.png

Lookericon1.png

The next set of icons is dedicated to Katy Perry. Because I want her to be in my teenage dreams tonight. :p

KatyPerryicon3.png

KatyPerryicon2.png

KatyPerryicon1.png

This next set of icons goes straight to a gangster theme, as I wanted to make 7 gangster themed icons just for the heck of it. However, I forgot to save one of them, so there's only 6. But that's just as awesome.

Gangsteravy7.png

Gangsteravy5.png

Gangsteravy4.png

Gangsteravy3.png

Gangsteravy2.png

Gangstaavy1.png

[Second half of the post due to breaking 20 images with this post.]

The final set of icons is of Lady Gaga.

Gagaicon3.png

Gagaicon2.png

Gagaicon1.png

Now I present to you a signature & avatar set featuring Tropius.

Tropiusavy.png

Tropiussig.png

And finally, I give you two affy buttons and two signatures featuring PSF's mascots, Lunatone & Solrock. I do hope you enjoy them. :)

PSFaffy1.png

PSFaffy2.png

PSFsig2.png

PSFsig1.png

The massive black and white image is incredible, absolutely incredible. Where is that taken?

I believe it's from Italy. I personally didn't take the picture, so I can't take credit for it. All I did was edit it. The image itself came from this site.

Oh right. I'm doing retro for my GCSE Art, basically loads of black and white prints etc, and that image would look great. :3 Are there others on that site, of the same place? I think it's in Venice too...

Well, the prints aren't exactly in black & white. I desaturated it in Photoshop and edited it; photo manipulation, if you will. However, there should be others similar to that on the site I linked, yes. You'd just have to search for them.

I bring you more junk.

3 Katy Perry icons from Waking Up In Vegas.

KPWUIVicon3.png

KPWUIVicon2.png

KPWUIVicon1.png

3 Katy Perry icons from Teenage Dream.

KPTDicon3.png

KPTDicon2.png

KPTDicon1.png

3 Katy Perry icons from Hot & Cold.

KPHaCicon3.png

KPHaCicon2.png

KPHaCicon1.png

& 3 Katy Perry icons from California Gurls.

KPCGicon3.png

KPCGicon2.png

KPCGicon1.png

A random set just for the purpose of messing around on Photoshop.

Thisisanavyavy.png

Thisisasigsig.png

A Signature of the Month entry for September 2010 for Solstice (before it died).

PSFSept2010SotW.png

Finally, a signature tutorial that I failed epically at.

Flowywireframetutsig.png

Back
Top Bottom