• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Female Colosseum Starters

Sableye_

Darkness Pokémon
Reaction score
I'd be willing to trade for almost any species/Pokeball combination that I don't have already. I currently have Great Ball Cyndaquil and Premier / Dive Ball Totodile (both of which are available with egg moves). I can send you one of any of those in return, or if you'd prefer something IV bred (including bank-exclusive species / Pokeballs), I can send you a list of what I have on-hand.
I also have some Pokebank-exclusive legendary Pokemon (I'm not sure off the top of my head which I have at the moment, but I can find out if you're interested. Please know that they will have been cloned with an Action Replay). If nothing I've offered is catching your attention, let me know and we can try to work something else out.

Cloned Pokemon are perfectly acceptable, but please- no hacks.

@Sableye_; I have a Premier Ball/Repeat Ball Cyndaquil, Great Ball Totodile, and Nest Ball Chikorita I can offer for any female Great Ball Cyndaquil, and female Premier/Dive Ball Totodile.

@Dolce;
I'm interested in Premier Cyndaquil and Great Totodile. Let me know which of my Pokemon you'd prefer for them. :)
@Blahmon;
Alrighty, sounds good. I'll start breeding it for you now.
My friend code is 4484 - 9484 - 5833 and my IGN is Jess.

@Blahmon;
Alrighty, sounds good. I'll start breeding it for you now.
My friend code is 4484 - 9484 - 5833 and my IGN is Jess.

sorry about the delay in response :S

I'll hatch you that female Cyndaquil in a luxury ball tonight and send a VM when it's ready :)

Update : I noticed you have no VM or PM option....I hatched you a 4 IV luxury ball Cyndaquil female and added you back a little while ago

When is it most convenient for you to trade and what time zone are you in?

Last edited:
@Dragonite_Knight;
I've never seen Premier Chikorita, but Nest seems relatively common, so the former would be great. :]
@Dolce;
Give me a bit of time to breed them. Are perfect IVs necessary, or should I just get the first females that I hatch?
@Blahmon;
Don't worry about it. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to respond until now. D:
We're in the same time zone, and I can trade pretty much any time during the evening. I've already added you...I'll start going online when I'm available, and maybe we can catch each other.

Give me a bit of time to breed them. Are perfect IVs necessary, or should I just get the first females that I hatch?

No just females is fine! I mean that's what I did.

I can do the breeding myself since I definitely know it's time consuming. And I'm all set to trade whenever you are.

@Dragonite_Knight;
I've never seen Premier Chikorita, but Nest seems relatively common, so the former would be great. :]
@Dolce;
@Blahmon;
Don't worry about it. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to respond until now. D:
We're in the same time zone, and I can trade pretty much any time during the evening. I've already added you...I'll start going online when I'm available, and maybe we can catch each other.
I have a female spitback ready

@Dragonite_Knight;
I'll need your friend code. I already posted mine earlier. :]
@Dolce;
I'm in the process of breeding your Totodile right now. I'm sorry about the wait, I've been busy.

@Blahmon;
I'll start on your Pokemon as soon as I'm done with Dive Totodile.

@Sableye_;

ok :)

I'm not concerned about the IV's the Premier Ball Totodile either... as long as it's female, that would be awesome :)

I need to breed one more premier ball Totodile, then all of your Pokemon are ready. :]
@Dragonite_Knight;
I'll add ya. Pretty much any time today would most likely work for me, but my plans tend to change unexpectedly, and I can't really predict ahead of time when else I'll be available.

Edit: I can trade at any time now and have added all of you. If we don't plan a time, just keep an eye out for me in-game and I'll do the same for you guys. :]

Last edited:
@Sableye_;

Could we schedule a trade time in advance?
(trading female luxury ball Cyndaquil for premier ball Totodile)

My new job has a very hectic work schedule and I'm only available to trade from 7pm-9:30pm US EST Monday thru Friday.
I can't trade on the weekends because I pull 12 hour shifts :S

Also, I can only use my 3DS wifi outside and usually am not using it otherwise -_-

Edit: I can trade at any time now and have added all of you. If we don't plan a time, just keep an eye out for me in-game and I'll do the same for you guys. :]

Oh alright! My IGN is Dolce, and my time is eastern. I'm available to trade everyday really. But your IGN is Jess right? Then I'll keep an eye out.

@Blahmon;
We're in the same time zone and that's about the same time that I'm usually available to trade too. Would next Tuesday work, maybe?
@Dolce;
Yup, I'm Jess. I'll start hanging around online when I'm available to trade.
@Dragonite_Knight;
I probably can do that, but I only have a timeframe available then of about half of an hour. Is that okay?

How about this?You trade my stuff to dolce she trades to me and then again back to you, if dolce is fine with it; that is

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom