• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Female Colosseum Starters

@Dragonite_Knight;
Alrighty, sounds good, if Dolce doesn't mind. That definitely would be useful in getting around the time zone issue.

Last edited:
@Sableye_; Yeah I don't mind. :p I have Dragonite_Knight's Chikorita now as well and it's really no issue since I stay up rather late. But since you seem to be around at 8pm I'll be sure to be on that time to catch you on. ^^

@Sableye_;

I'm online right now and noticed you're also on but when I keep sending you trade requests, they all get canceled... o_O

Update: I've been continuously checking my wifi and been sending you trade requests for a half hour now. I need to get off of wifi and go back inside... I'm being eaten alive by mosquitoes atm ×_×

Last edited:
@Blahmon;
I'm so sorry, I never even seen your invites. D: My internet acts up sometimes, so that could've been a problem, or I just wasn't at my 3DS. I'll be available throughout tonight and tomorrow evening, if that would work for you?

@Blahmon;
I'm so sorry, I never even seen your invites. D: My internet acts up sometimes, so that could've been a problem, or I just wasn't at my 3DS. I'll be available throughout tonight and tomorrow evening, if that would work for you?

My internet gets buggy evey now and then so it could have even been something from my end... so no worries :)

My weekends are completely tried up... work is hectic
But I will be available between 7pm-9pm during the week, whatever day during the week that works best for you. let me know :)

@Blahmon;
I think just about any day this week would work for me, honestly. Perhaps we can aim for tonight and see how that goes? :)

@Blahmon;
I've ended up busier than expected, and my internet has been trolling me. D: It randomly boots me off and won't work.
I'm going to just start going online every evening/night at that time and hopefully we'll run into each other. :]

@Blahmon;
I've ended up busier than expected, and my internet has been trolling me. D: It randomly boots me off and won't work.
I'm going to just start going online every evening/night at that time and hopefully we'll run into each other. :]

Believe me, I know the pain of being busy all the time and having internet problem... no worries at all :)

ok, I'll be checking my wifi from 7pm-9pm then
oh yeah, I also rearranged my sleeping schedule so I can also be checking my wifi from 7pm-9pm on Saturday and Sunday aswell :)

@Blahmon;
Does the Totodile need to be at level 1? I'm partway through IV breeding it, so I'm not sure if I have any that are UT (I release my spitbacks).

nope, don't care about it's level, IV placement, or nature... as long as it's a female in a premier ball, that would be great :)

just let me know when you have a female premier ball one ready and I'll send you the 4 IV female luxury ball Cyndaquil I hatched for you :]

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom