• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Female Hidden Ability Buneary with at least a perfect attack IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I want a good Lopunny for my team, cause I love Lopunny and I like its hidden ability Limber too. I mean, immunity to paralysis is pretty nice! I also plan to give it its Mega Stone, but I don't always Mega Evolve, as sometimes it's better not to.

Anyway, I caught a male Buneary with perfect speed, sp. def, and sp. attack IVs. But it has Run Away, not Limber. I think hatched Pokemon are more likely to inherit the ability of the female parent anyway. And Buneary really wants perfect attack and speed IVs at least. Still need to get my hands on a Destiny Knot too though. I do have a Power Bracer, which ensures that the holder passes down its attack IV. I got it for Ponyta breeding because I also caught a Ponyta with a perfect attack IV. Still don't have my desired Ponyta either though, which is another reason I gotta get me a Destiny Knot.

Oh, it'd also be lovely if this Buneary is in a Luxury Ball since the female parent also passes down its Pokeball, and Buneary evolves through friendship, but if that's not possible, I can make do without it.

And don't Pokemon have a higher chance of making eggs if they breed with Pokemon you got in trades?

Hmm I might be able to help you tomorrow. As for the destiny knot you need to battle the couple in sea mauville. Hmm I'll see what I can do and yes pokemon traded have a higher chance of breeding eggs. So add me and by tomorrow I'll see if I can help. I'm busy tonight.

Yeah, I know, I've been battling them, but they haven't given me a Destiny Knot yet. And alright, where can I find your FC?

It's in my profile I'm on my phone so I can't really copy And paste. And yeah it took me a while to get one too.

Oh, okay, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom