• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Female Metagross in Premier Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
I am looking for a female Beldum/Metang/Metagross that has been captured in a premier ball. Decent IVs and Adamant nature would be a bonus, however, not necessary.

If you have what I'm looking for, let me know what you're wanting in return.

Ah a fellow Premier Ball breeder! Sorry to say but the Beldum line is genderless so you're out of luck there :/

If you'd still be interested I can pop out an egg from my Adamant Metagross. I'm always looking for apricorn ball females if you have them, otherwise anything would be fine :)

... Damn it, I completely forgot that Metagross can't pass down Pokeballs... I don't know how I forgot considering I was just breeding a Pokémon and knowing I needed a female to pass the ball down.

I love the premier ball, it is my favourite kind of Pokeball, and as such, the entirety of my current team has one.

High fives! Premier balls are by far the classiest! Hopefully you have a good catcher pokémon, or else catching legendaries must be a pain - oh, God, but Deoxys was a PITA to catch in a Premier ball (multiple times until I got the right Nature/IV's).

Also, on topic, I could check my Friend Safari (I think I have Metang in there) and I could synchronize you an Adamant Metang and catch it in a Premier ball. I'd be happy to do that for a PP Max or a few PP Ups.

High fives! Premier balls are by far the classiest! Hopefully you have a good catcher pokémon, or else catching legendaries must be a pain - oh, God, but Deoxys was a PITA to catch in a Premier ball (multiple times until I got the right Nature/IV's).

Also, on topic, I could check my Friend Safari (I think I have Metang in there) and I could synchronize you an Adamant Metang and catch it in a Premier ball. I'd be happy to do that for a PP Max or a few PP Ups.

They definitely are. They have a simple design, however, it is also elegant and beautiful. I appreciate the offer, however I think it would be too time consuming for you to find one with plenty of perfect IVs as well as an adamant nature. I have decided on a different Pokémon however instead of using Metagross.

Did you breed your entire team in Premier balls like I did? I love being able to pass Pokeball types now, and I hope next generation Gamefreak allows us to pass Pokeball types even using genderless Pokémon.

Although, if either of you have a Ralts caught in a premier ball, that will also be helpful.

Ralts is one of my favorite Pokemon! I was lucky enough to get a female when I was working on my shiny, then managed to get a HA male the next time around :D

Which ability/nature are you looking for? I have to comb through Pokebank since I use them for Synchronize...oh I wish they'd include a "search by Pokeball" feature @_@

I apologise, however I managed to get a decent Ralts that i had captured using the Dex Nav. However, if you happen to have one with 5 perfect IVs and a Jolly nature (I think the extra speed is useful) I'll be interested. If you do, what would you be looking for in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom