• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Female player anime variant

It doesn't work like that. In my personal opinion, I don't think that Gloria will be a companion unless she plays a significant role in the games if the player plays as the male protagonist, which was the case for May, Dawn, and Serena, but not Hilda or Selene.

Well Victor/Gloria could be the other rival that chooses the advantage starter like what May/Brendan and Calem/Serena did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Victor/Gloria could be the other rival that chooses the advantage starter like what May/Brendan and Calem/Serena did.
According to the credible leak, this won't be the case, unless Bede and Marnie are the male and female protagonists, but I highly doubt that.

Maybe Bede and Marnie are fanmade?

Or the protagonist might have 4 rivals like in XY. One of them uses the advantage starter and is the opposing player.

Or Victor/Gloria are helping Sonia and Professor Magnolia as an NPC.

I don't mean to be a Victor Spoil. Get it? From the How to be a Super-villain book series and the boy protagonist is considered to be Victor.

That rumor got a ton of things right, so they are most likely real.

Was the rumor before June 5, 2019? And why would there be someone controlling Gloria when she should be an NPC?

Sonia is to old and probably helps her granny with studying. We need someone who is not very old and not very chubby.

Was the rumor before June 5, 2019? And why would there be someone controlling Gloria when she should be an NPC?

Sonia is to old and probably helps her granny with studying. We need someone who is not very old and not very chubby.

Did you just imply that Sonia is fat?

It is Milo who is fat.

Oh. It's just that this is the female player anime variant thread and you mentioned Sonia in the same post that I quoted, so I assumed that you were talking about her. But either way, I don't really condone body shaming when it comes to Milo or any other character tbh; he looks more muscular than chubby to me anyways.

We need someone who is not very old and not very chubby.
Why can’t we have a chubby character?
It is Milo who is fat.
First of all, Milo isn’t even fat, most of it is muscle, and secondly, what’s wrong with chubby characters? We’ve had Sophocles, so none of those 'patterns' or 'chubby is unmarketable' at play too.

It seems to have confirmed that SwSh PCs have the correct names and that the rivals Bede and Marnie aren't the PCs. But maybe the PC helps Sonia or maybe is a closest friend like Hop. We already had a Grass-Type Gym Leader, Cilan, travel with Ash so we don't need another and it can't be Nessa because we had Misty. Maybe Clemont could travel with Ash along with Bede and Gloria. Marnie is part of Team Yell so she could be the Gladion.

It seems to have confirmed that SwSh PCs have the correct names and that the rivals Bede and Marnie aren't the PCs. But maybe the PC helps Sonia or maybe is a closest friend like Hop. We already had a Grass-Type Gym Leader, Cilan, travel with Ash so we don't need another and it can't be Nessa because we had Misty. Maybe Clemont could travel with Ash along with Bede and Gloria. Marnie is part of Team Yell so she could be the Gladion.
I think that it is more likely that we get a Galar Gym Leader traveling with Ash than an old one coming back. Also, I don't think that Bede will be a companion because he is a Gym Challenger and they usually refrain from having two main cast members challenging Gyms.

Well now we have the picture of Ash and another person. He looks to mean to be a companion.

Well now we have the picture of Ash and another person. He looks to mean to be a companion.
View attachment 125689
She's a Tomboy. You can tell she's female with the eyelashes. That is a good giveaway. I doubt that this new character is male. They wouldn't do that for the female audiences. Somehow imagining her being a Zoey type of companion for Ash starting her journey with Scorbunny.

She's a Tomboy. You can tell she's female with the eyelashes. That is a good giveaway. I doubt that this new character is male. They wouldn't do that for the female audiences. Somehow imagining her being a Zoey type of companion for Ash starting her journey with Scorbunny.

Gardenia, you never even met Zoey. She could be the Gary, Paul, and Trip.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom