• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What should the group be named?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Thief-a person who steals another person's property, especially by stealth and without using force or violence.

Thieves-the plural form of thief

Police-the civil force of a national or local government, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.

Detective-a member of the police force or a private investigator whose function is to obtain information and evidence, as of offenses against the law.

Femme fatale-An RP about a group of thieves that are complete hell for those law abiding people

In this RP you will be part of a group of thieves (Name undecided), and will…well steal things. And do whatever else we feel like.That's it really.

Rules:
-All BMG rules apply
-All RP Rules apply
-Keep it pg-13
-Respect the rules and your fellow rpers
-Being female is not required but is preferred
-No godmodding, bunnying, you know the drill
-Have fun
-If you do not wish to be part of the thief group then please let me know and we can work something out
-Please listen to the GM and mod
-Make sure you vote in the poll
-Reservations are unnecessary

SU Sheet:
Name:

Position: Enforcer, hacker, security, etc. Whatever you think a thief might be. There can be more than one of the same save for Mastermind.

Time in group: You can have just joined or have been part of the group for as long as five years.

Appearance: Picture or description

History:

Skills:

Other:

My Character:

Name:
Hikari Akatsuki
"It's Japanese for light of dawn. Fitting since that's exactly what I am to everyone."

"And yes I was born this way, and no not a bit of me is fake."

"I'm still young. Though even if I was old I would still be a-ma-zing."

Position:
Mastermind
"What would you expect from the one who created the group? To just hand it over. Sorry but I would have to die for that."

Appearance:
94ecede9c4decd2c5900b381e7750210.png

"I don't mind if you imagine what's under the clothes. Just don't think it'll be as easy to see as my lovely face. By the way how big is your head?"

History:
Hikari has a simple history. She grew up with her loving business owning parents in Japan. She found herself good at sports and other skills good for being a thief. And as she grew older she found she enjoyed the feeling of thievery. Thus as an adult she took it upon herself to become a thief all over the world, not for money or for nice things, but just because she enjoyed. After two years on her own she started up her own group to pull off larger heists. The group has become quite famous over the five years.
"Don't tell me you expected me to start off poor or to have a penchant for pretty things. I'm not even defined as a klepto. I just enjoy the thrill of cat and mouse. Especially when the good guy is cute."

Skills:
All the basic thieves skills. She excels in those that include movements, and in planning. She also is disturbingly skilled with a scythe. Outside of thief stuff, she knows how to lure men and trick them. While not an expert she can cook things well enough.
"Well I couldn't be a thief if I didn't have the proper skills. Honestly what did you expect? And I'm Japanese. I've been making myself school lunch and Valentine's chocolate's for the cute guys since fourth grade. As for that scythe. Death is sexy."

Other:
The thieves are her family, though her parents and younger brother do support her.
"Birds of a feather flock together. And a flock is family. It doesn't matter if anyone is older or younger than me. They are all family no matter what, and I'll do anything for family. Just ask my cute adorable littler brother.

Members:
@Midorikawa Hikari Akatsuki-Mastermind-Creator
@Ananfal Rhyddid Duon-Safe Cracker/Infiltrator-Couple of months
@Mad Max Hadyn "N" Zeiss-Recon Agent-Five Years
@Naoto Sakura Kaburagi-Enforcer/Muscle-One Year
@Warrior of Fire Krystal "Rebel" Wright-Jack of All Trades/Recent Addition
@Anime Psyclone "Nevermore/Never"-Hacker/Recent Addition
Other:
@Yun Veela La Veela-Hacker

Last edited:
Name:
Rhyddid Duon
"It's pronounced Ri-did Due-on. Just like it's spelled."

"I've even got the boobs to prove it. Although they aren't very big."

"I'm legal to drink - I swear. Not that it matters."

Position:
Safe cracker and infiltrator.
"I can get into any building - and once I'm in, no safe is safe from me. See, I made a joke!"

Time in group:
A couple of months.
"I'm new, but not that new - I've done this way before I met you girls, so don't treat me like I've never done this before."

Appearance:
08d028859174914be976756837086cf1--character-concept-character-ideas.jpg

History:
Rhyddid never knew her parents. She was in an orphanage for as long as she could remember. Of course she ran away - not that it helped her much. It was either the streets or another orphanage, maybe a foster home if she was particularly unlucky. No one was ever kind to her, not in the long run. She was a "problem child", "a troublemaker". But she was determined to move forward without them. The streets it was.

Living on the streets forced her into picking a skill set that made her valuable to very powerful people, and it wasn't hard for her to decide. And what she did, she was very very good at. Eventually she had enough money of her own to start traveling the world, breaking into the most secure buildings and safes in the world just to give her a thrill. And, of course, for the money.

One day, she was attempting to steal a priceless artifact - only to find another group of women attempting to steal the same thing. Rather than getting offended and leaving, Rhyddid was intrigued. Intrigued enough to join up.
"I've liked it so far - but I guess we'll see, huh?"

Skills:
Infiltration, safe cracking, a small amount of deception but not much, hand to hand combat, acrobatics, daggers, and swordsmanship.

Other:
She loves heights. The air on her skin...

Name:
Hadyn "N" Zeiss

"Leave it at N. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Not a girl, not a boy, and most certainly not for you to judge."

"As my dead-beat dad would say, old enough to kill, old enough to drink. What do you know, he's actually right about some things..."

Position:
Recon agent

"Nothing to see here...unless you have something to hide from me, of course."

Time in group:
5 years

"Let's not insult my dignity by calling me old, please."

Appearance:
bfaf392da7471396d01f1811482340d8--armor-female-female-assassin.jpg

Under the mask, it is revealed that N has distinctly Korean features, with short black hair and one functioning eye. Half of their face is marred by a nasty burn scar.

"Like what you see? No? Thank god. I would hope not, for your sake."

History:
Another classic example of the orphaned assassin-type. They were abandoned on the steps of a graveyard somewhere around a few months old, and grew up never knowing their parents. This eventually lead to pursuing illegal fighting as a scarce source of income, which eventually lead to recruitment in the guild. It was there that N discovered their penchant for reconnaissance, though their skills as a fighter have not diminished even minimally over the years. Their burned face is a result of a mission that quickly went south in past years, and is largely the reason they wear a full mask.

"I don't like graveyards very much. But I suspect you already knew that, didn't you?"

Skills:
Having been honed for nearly eighteen years, N's natural strength and finesse, combined with their skills with a blade, make them a deadly adversary to face off against. Stealth is second-nature to them - proficiency with lockpicking and incapacitation techniques just happen to come with the package.

"I am a being with many talents, I'll have you know."

Other:
They seldom take off their mask, even outside of their jobs. N is the textbook definition of a bookworm if there ever was one.

"Is that all?"

Last edited:
Name: Veela La Veela

Position: Hacker.

Time in group: None. In fact, they sometimes antagonize the group.

Appearance
Who knows? One account says that they have black hair and dark skin, another says they've got hazel eyes. Putting that together, one can paint a very vague picture. Whenever they interact with a person in real life, they hide their face. One person stated that they were rather short.

History
From the sparse things people have pieced together, they've been active for more than five years, and have caused an extraordinary problem for those they've targeted.

Skills
An erudite hacker, it almost seems as if they've got information on just about any situation. They break through firewalls at breakfast, set up a government-grade encryption algorithm before lunch, then they'll watch as the market crashes from their machinations over dinner. Secrecy is their biggest advantage, as they've safely and deftly avoided both the authorities and competition.

Other: "Boop" is their call sign. They can't throw a punch. Group name should be the PowerPuff Girls. (Real suggestion in title.)

Name: Tsubaki Kaburagi

Position: Enforcer/Muscle

Time in group: 1 year

Appearance: Tsubaki stands at 5,7 with waist length messy black hair she ties into a samurai-esque ponytail. Right eye is a bright brown that almost looks dark crimson. She lost her left eye before she joined the group, and wears a black leather eye patch over it. Tsubaki wears a loose fitting black kimono with a patter of pink cherry blossom petals on it and a red sash around her torso. She also carries a Katana she wields with deadly efficiency.

History: Sakura comes from an ancient Japanese clan of assasins, and was trained from an early age to kill. She lost her eye at the age of 6 as a punishment because she refused to kill her first target. For her, Freedom meant betraying her clan and fleeing. She joined the group as a means to better her skill at the sword, and she only truly feels free when moonlighting as a thief and assassin imparting her own justice to those above the law.

Skills: Tsubaki is a deadly combatant, and her skills with a katana are unparalleled by many. She is also a talented sniper, and can easily take down the opponent from a range with the pistol she hordes up her kimono's sleeve. Tsubaki also has no qualms with killing a target what so ever as long as she believes that their death will mean succor for their victims.

Other:

Last edited:
Is there still room for another member?

Name: Krystal "Rebel" Wright

Position: (I'm not sure what position would be best, so any help here would be greatly appreciated; the rest of this sign-up should help there)

Time in group: Rebel has just joined, although she still is in the process of relocating to the group's... hideout, I guess?

Appearance: general body shape and skin tone (because I can't think of a clean, tasteful way to describe it; outfit, hair, and eyes after the picture):
latest

Rebel has crystal blue eyes and shoulder-length hair tied into a ponytail, which is always off to one side, varying by day. While she is a natural platinum blonde, her hair is dyed purple with a streak of pink, a streak of red, and a streak of black, all spiraling in the ponytail a different way every day. The only trace of her natural hair color is her eyebrows. She wears a black sleeveless top that stops at the top of her stomach and hugs her body with a plunging neckline, a tight black leather skirt that shows about two-thirds of her thighs, black fingerless gloves, and short black heeled boots. When working on her motorcycle, she swaps out for a more modest, loose-fitting outfit and mechanic's gloves.

History: Born to a decently well-off family, Krystal Wright had a fairly happy childhood. Her mother is a well-known fashion designer and businesswoman, and her father was a former boxer and professional wrestler who was forced to retire early due to a neck injury. While she didn't much like her mother's daily activities for her, she was a near constant presence at her father's side growing up. She mostly just sat and watched her father at work with his hobby of restoring and maintaining classic motorcycles, occasionally helping with the tools. He even taught her the basics of boxing and wrestling, two skills she was naturally talented at. At ten years old, she was heartbroken when her father passed away from a sudden heart attack, and was soon pulled away from the activities she enjoyed. Without her father, Krystal's mother became increasingly possessive and controlling, leading to her being miserable as a teen. Despite this, she still managed to somehow find time to study her interests and made a couple friends in the process. She even finished the restoration of the last motorcycle her father was working on. However, as she started staying out later and later, her mother began directly interfering with her social life, rendering it virtually nonexistent. Tensions between the two soon started boiling, until they finally exploded after Krystal's graduation in a very public argument, with some incredibly harsh words spoken. Krystal soon left home with all of her personal belongings and riding off on her motorcycle, but not before swiping ten thousand dollars cash right from her mother's purse. She was finally free, and believed that she would never see her mother again.

A year later, Krystal, now going by a new name and having dyed her hair purple, began a wrestling career and was working her way up the ranks. However, after a few matches, trouble came calling yet again. During a match one evening, her mother walked out to the ring with a microphone, shouting at her, even calling wrestling fake before the microphone was cut off. Due to the resulting PR nightmare, she was blacklisted from professional wrestling. Now on the run from her mother, she began staying in a different motel each night and visiting various gyms to stay in shape. After a few months, she began stealing just to get by while maintaining both her lifestyle and her motorcycle. Discovering that she was not only good but that she actually enjoyed her thefts, she started increasing how much she stole and the frequency of them. Now going by a new nickname and adding her pink, red, and black streaks to her hair, Rebel became noticed by a certain group with a series of thefts where she tricked her way into the homes of men leaving on trips, living in them for a few days, and suddenly leaving with money and any valuables she could fit unnoticed on her motorcycle.

Skills: Rebel is well versed in two arts of beating people up: boxing and wrestling, and her wrestling style incorporates boxing, allowing her to switch between the two seamlessly. She's also a skilled mechanic, specializing in motorcycles. These skills are mostly self-taught, built upon the foundation of her father's teachings and refined with her education. She is especially fond of the ankle lock and is constantly seeking to perfect her variant of the hold.

Other: Whatever you do, NEVER insult her father, disparage wrestling, or praise her mother to her face. If you do, she will hurt you. And you will deserve it in her eyes. Especially with her mother, as she will go into a blind rage.

Name: “Nevermore/Never"

Position: Hacker
Time in group: Just Joined

Appearance: Never wears a black hoodie, black pants and shoes and a black mask covering the face entirely. White and purple ravens cover the outfit. The mask has massive letters reading “QUOTH THE RAVEN, NEVERMORE".

History: The person who would become Nevermore spent their childhood reading Edgar Allen Poe.... until their family was the victim of police brutality. They vanished, beaten, and became a hacker who played around with police sites and others. A raven icon is their calling card. A wanted criminal, they joined the group to be able to evade the police.
Skills: Not really a combat person, but they pilot drones for missions instead of going there.

Other: NA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom