• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
“The Crowned Hornet is in the west quadrant, room three. There are sensors everywhere, and the guards wear a special item that makes them immune to the sensors. That special item is a bracelet and a keychain. There are three guards per room, six rooms per quadrant. That’s eighteen guards per quadrant and there are four quadrants. That means that we have to deal with seventy-two guards. While also not tripping the alarms. N you were right. This is going to be easy.”

“Alright N you keep an eye out and make sure we’re each going the right way. Sakura. Once we’re in the room, I’ll snag a sensor from a guard and then it’ll be your job to take out the rest. After that make sure they’re out of the way of the lasers. You know what to use to see where they are. Rhy you’ll take a sensor and start cracking the safe they put that thing in at night. I’ll make sure no other alarms activate. We take different routes to the room. The sensors aren’t in the ducts. Rhy you take those. Sakura there are underground tunnels, N will guide you through them. I had her check them out. I’ll work with the lasers. And if something goes wrong, you know what to do.”

“Whatever it takes. That lovely insect will belong to Femme Fatale at the end of tonight.”

((@Naoto @Yun @Ananfal @Mad Max Finally got this up. You can follow Hikari's instructions or have something go wrong. Go wild :) ))

"Wrong pronoun," the Korean thief grumbled under their breath, sounding mildly annoyed.

Rhyddid let out a soft giggle, a smile gracing her face at the thought of sneaking past so many guards and lasers and other security devices... Oh it just gave her a thrill! And the thing they were stealing. Yeah, that too. It was supposed to be shiny, and she liked shiny. "Aye aye, sir Sergeant Hikari-san ma'am! On my way!" She said solemnly with a mock-salute, only able to keep a straight face for a moment before cracking back up into a giddy smile. She really did love doing this kind of thing, and it had been too long.

Pulling on her gloves, tying up her hair, and ensuring that she had all her tools with her, Rhyddid carefully unhooked the grate from the wall and slithered her way into the air ducts, keeping hold of the grate so that she could replace it behind her before moving on, to give the appearance of nothing having been disturbed. Infiltration was her specialty, after all, followed by safe-cracking, which was probably the reason she got recruited to begin with, since it seemed the team had been lacking that when she joined.​

"Sorry N. With so many girls I slip up sometimes. Never how is it going with the inside of that safe. We need that secondary system turned off," she told their hacker. After all N had found out that there was also an electronic alarm system inside of the safe of their prize. "Rebel you at the back door? Never should have turned it off by now. I want you going through that way like me."

((@Anime Psyclone @Warrior of Fire Like those in the first post, you can follow Hikari's instructions or have something go wrong.))

The lights in the building would start to flicker, then they would shut off.

The place was under total darkness for only a brief second, everything turned back on. However, that was enough to rouse the guards into moving their search along quicker.

"I'm in position," Rebel said. "How long til go time?"

Rebel's mind briefly drifted to her new room, where she still needed to finish unpacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom