• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fennel's Art

sea1.png

No references used, though I probably should have, seeing as I didn't really know what I was doing...

You drew that...?

Awesome job!

:D

I'm very impressed, you are a great artist!! (I'm not joking, I'm being perfectly honest)

sooo. goood.

you're a real good artist. i cant believe im posting this like four months after the last post... ^^

sooo. goood.

you're a real good artist. i cant believe im posting this like four months after the last post... ^^

Thank you!

Somehow I totally forgot about this thread, oops. I'll try not to neglect it so much in the future :>

I figured I should do something to stop this thread from dying, so I messed around with my tablet:

Goggles.png

Another female headshot I'm so original hurrdurr

She's beautiful! Did you make her with your Tablet?

Yep! Thanks, Karamazov.

It's true what the professionals say -- getting a tablet won't automatically make you the next Rembrandt. But it sure is helpful.

Hey, I totally forgot about this.

no_diversity_by_kirthey-d554xe0.png

I have no idea. o_O The clothing was supposed to be a lot more detailed, but I just went "fuck it" because it was taking too long (although it was probably only an hour or so).

Thank you.

Your sketching skills are amazing and I love you cynthia lol. Great work :)

Thank you, everyone. I lost my tablet pen recently (I don't know why...I never remove it from my desk) and hopefully it'll show up soon. Meanwhile, have some doodles I made:

BurntTrees.png

I was messing around with a new brush.

Charlotte.png

Quick practice, referenced from a magazine.

Elesa.png

This one is pretty old. I had no idea what I was doing here, my colouring was just dreadful. Maybe I should redraw this.

FoundCity.png

Strawberry city!

Shroud.png

Drawn in 10 min and referenced from a magazine (I came up with the clothing and headband myself though)

And some WIPs:

Jourst.png

My sister's Neopet (lol)

vampire.png

A boy vampire? Haven't touched on this for a while.

watergal.png

Water Faerie from Neopets

My traditional doodles aren't really scannable D:

Tablet pen is still missing. Drawing Steven Stone on MS Paint with a mouse...can it be done???

StevenStone-2.png

I tried. The hand looks like crap and I wanted to erase it, but eh. I also forgot to add the ring until the end, somehow. I like how the red pops out, I guess. I've been sketching him a lot lately.

EDIT: Uhh I'm not sure if triple posting would be a great idea so yeah?

I found the tablet pen. It was in my brother's toy box (wtf).

StevenWithTextResized.png

Also.
(Not mine.)

Last edited:
awkward

awkward.png

shadowguy.png

I want more diversity in faces, but every time I try doing so it edges toward realism and I want to keep it a little anime-ish. Idk.

Oh, they're pretty good. I especially love the Shadow Triad and the Cubchoo. For the Cubchoo, did you use the Cubchoo in the anime as reference?

Oh, they're pretty good. I especially love the Shadow Triad and the Cubchoo. For the Cubchoo, did you use the Cubchoo in the anime as reference?

Yep. The one in the anime was pretty cute. Wait, do I have to quote you? Do you get notified already when I post or something?

EDIT: Ew wtf I just looked at my post again and the images are so big lol my horrible resizing skills

Last edited:
Tablet pen is still missing. Drawing Steven Stone on MS Paint with a mouse...can it be done???

StevenStone-2.png

I tried. The hand looks like crap and I wanted to erase it, but eh. I also forgot to add the ring until the end, somehow. I like how the red pops out, I guess. I've been sketching him a lot lately.

It's taken a year for someone to point this out, but this thread is still in your signature so I'm assuming you'd be glad for someone to do so: that is really good for MS Paint with a mouse. It doesn't even look like MS Paint to me, it looks more like an oil painting, almost.

Back
Top Bottom