• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fetishes anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doormat

discarded
Reaction score
I saw a thread on sexuality but this is different. I don't wanna know if you're gay, straight or bisexual. However if there are any fetishes that you have please share them with us.

Elbows, knees, toes. You'd be surprised what some freaks are into. :banana:

Eyebrows, glasses, pretty hair, and eye irises.

I don't have any, but my friend has a facial hair fetish. He's a bit... off to me.

Another of my friends has the full house: moustache and beard growing in, sideburns, and other stuff.

Feet. I'm serious: a cute pair of feet drives me nuts. That and male chests.

...yep, I'm definitely weird.

Hmm that's interesting. A foot fetish is pretty common among men but it's not every day you hear about a woman with a foot fetish. Probably because guy feet are usually gross lol.

Let's see what I can add to this thread. Well I have a foot fetish and I'm also into something called cuckolding, which is a very unorthodox fetish to say the least haha.

Cute girly boys. Also cute girly girls.

But if we're talking about "body parts" and stuff... Well, I have a thing for beautiful eyebrows, legs, feet and lips.

Also, girls (or girly boys) wearing boyshorts is simply... lovely... for a lack of a better word.

If I am weird or not for my fetishes, that is up for you to judge.

Imma expand.

I like girl's hair, their head hair I mean, I've never really cared for hair in other areas. A good head of hair drives me nuts.

When guys have spiky/messy hair. I totally want to hit that. It's actually one of the reasons I stopped watching WIMYM, when I saw that my cute little Ted smooths his hair down in the future.

When guys have spiky/messy hair. I totally want to hit that. It's actually one of the reasons I stopped watching WIMYM, when I saw that my cute little Ted smooths his hair down in the future.

Yeah I can understand the appeal with that. I don't have anything I would describe as a fetish in terms of it being a little out of the ordinary at least, I do have a certain type though. I like dark hair and stubble and not thin but sort of stocky. Guys that look too youthful like say Andrew Garfield, aren't my type at all. I get teased for saying I like older men but that isn't true, I just like more masculine types I guess.

Lol, this isn't a fetish thread, this is a "what do you like in a boy/girl" thread.

Lol, this isn't a fetish thread, this is a "what do you like in a boy/girl" thread.

Well I wasn't going to say anything but now that you mention it....

yeah some of these answers are weak. No offense peeps, not everyone has a fetish and I guess you can't expect everybody to reveal their inner pervert on a Pokemon forum. I guess I just have no shame on the internet and think threads like this can be fun/funny.

I like anal. How about now?

(not really by the way :I)

Shit just got real.

Dark hair, glasses... The picture below explains everything
20110318222647%21Black_White_Cheren.png

Absolutely purrrfect... :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom