• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Few days late, but ok-

Kimyr_Nova

Ask me about Young Medicine’s new song PLEASE-
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
Hello all, my name is Kimyr, I am technically she/her but lately I’ve been debating the living crap outta my gender so I might be he/him so just call me Jet or Kim.
I like Pokemon (WELL DUH-), vocaloid, palworld, cassette beasts, sea of stars, my time at sandrock, solar ash
As for my bands, STARSET, Ameranthe, Dynazty, P!ATD, Written by Wolves and Young Medicine

Anyways I’m just existing rn

:)

anyways I simp for victor ashford from palworld despite the fact that he’s probably deranged but yes, ok hi peeps

Question, can we swear? I have an idea for my signature- HEHEHE

Hi! Welcome to bulba!

And yes, you can swear as long as it’s not excessive or directed at anyone in a hateful manner. I think that’s about it but you can check the rules for more!

Hope to see you around!
Thanks! HEHE I CAN DO MY SIGNATURE NYAHAHAHHAHA

Hehe here’s my signature-

Also how do you add multiple gifs to the thing
Huh I’m not sure. I don’t think you can? I wouldn’t be the one to ask. Also, there is a size limit to your signatures, but youll have to check with the rules to see what it is.

Ooh, you're into quite a few games I want to try! Mostly interested in Sandrock, Sea of Stars, and Cassette Beasts but still have such a huge backlog to get through ;o; They seem like a lot of fun. I'm always happy to try more monster collecting games, especially in a pixel style, so Cassette Beasts seems like it'd be right up my alley. I approve of your taste in games!

Welcome Kimyr, hope you have a good time here. \o/

Ooh, you're into quite a few games I want to try! Mostly interested in Sandrock, Sea of Stars, and Cassette Beasts but still have such a huge backlog to get through ;o; They seem like a lot of fun. I'm always happy to try more monster collecting games, especially in a pixel style, so Cassette Beasts seems like it'd be right up my alley. I approve of your taste in games!

Welcome Kimyr, hope you have a good time here. \o/
All of them are awesome
I’ve completed SoS and CB but haven’t gotten anywhere near to the endgame in sandrock lmao
I’m like mid act 1, out of 3 long ass acts

Anyways excuse me while I continue my suffering of making a tier list of every Pokémon in existence (including megas/gigantimaxes/dlcs/regional forms)
Wait it’s nearly the end of school-

Back
Top Bottom