• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Due to popular demand, all users are now able to delete their own blogs and blog posts. Just click More Options above the top post to find the Delete Thread button. If you have any difficulty doing so, you can report the thread and explain your issue in the Report Reason or PM a Moderator.

FF's blog: The Shiny Hunt

powered by the sun ☀️
Reaction score
Today I've started the difficult journey of shiny hunting using the Masuda Method.
I've been trying to hatch a shiny Trubbish (I just love this Pokemon).
Maybe next I'll try for a Spinarak? I'm a big fan of poison type Pokemon.
I wonder how long this process will take...?