• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

I'd like to announce chapter 004 of my fic Bad Kids ~ The Oddly Appearing Audino

And a very short summary:

Hilda, Hilbert and Bianca head over to the Battle Club and have their first battles! Bianca deals with some personal issues.

Oh boy, here we go again! After a few weeks of personal debate, I finally posted the first chapter of my Star Trek fanfic. Check it out if you're a fan of the franchise, or even if you're not.

The first chapter deals with the U.S.S. Purity's crew attempting to find a missing ambassador to Bajor and unravelling the sinister situation surrounding his disappearance.

Back
Top Bottom