• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

TEEN: - The Legend of Zelda: Dual Paths at Rebirth

Sorry for the long delay(I had midterms and Xenoblade Chronicles X), but Tale 11 is finally up along with a re-title for the story.
Tale 11 of The Legend of Zelda: Dual Paths at Rebirth is out. (And don't worry it's not four and half pages this time. I feel so sorry for the people who read Tale 10).

I've just posted Pokémon XCD Chapter 22: Fashion! Passion! Persona! Serena's Ultimate Dilemma! Mache asks Serena to participate in a fashion show fundraiser. Serena's nerves continue to get the better of her as the show approaches, and she also must deal with Persona crashing the show.

Tale 12 Dungeons and Witches is out now! Prepare see references if your an Kamen Rider, and Avatar:The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra fan!
Cause I made a few little references in this chapter, there's one in the title too. Tell me if you figure them out.

Last edited:
Chapter Six of My Way is (finally) hot and fresh!

Jimmy and Flannery are headed to Striaton via Route 2. And they do stuff. I don't know how to describe this one without spoiling anything, so have fun.

Chapter 46: An Ancient Art, of Storm Island is here!

Curious about the art of Mistweaving, Kimberly asks the monks of the Shenzin Monastery if they'd be willing to explain the basics.

46 chapters in and I finally have a chapter that involves character progression for a Pokémon!

I'm going to start to post the last chapters of fan-fiction I started six years ago the next eleven days or so because I'm tired of them being on my computer. Starting with chapter 30 until I post the final chapter, chapter 40. I'm posting this to explain why I commented on a thread that's been dead for three years. Here it is TEEN: - "Look" (Chapter 30 of 40)

Pokémon XCD Chapter 23 is ready: SereSato Forever! The Haunting First Date! Serena takes Satoshi to the ruins of a once famous hotel for their first date. This proves to be an extreme error, given that no one has ever returned from within.

After a brief absence, The Scales of Astrea has returned with Chapter Four: "When Darwin Met Nico!" Yes, that is a When Harry Met Sally reference and no, I will not apologize for it. Return to the Alta region with Nico, Darwin, and Schwarz as Nico arrives in Goldpan City, ready to take on her first Gym!

I'm back! And I've been busy.

MATURE: - Soul of a Dragon Prince (Breath of Fire 3) Chapter 15 up!

Chapters 11-15 are now live! They are: Championship Clash, Stallion Stampede, Nina's Plight, Trouble at the Porter's Guild, and finally Lighthouse Fight.

What will happen to Ryu and his friends? What will become of Balio and Sunder? And will Ryu's powers reveal more of the true history that time has long since been changed?

At last, we come to the end of the first phase of Steven Stone's journey! Back in Oldale Town, Steven feels troubled after confronting Team Millennium. He might make a new friend, but he might lose an old one! That's right, it's Steven vs. Wallace in the new chapter of Stainless Steel!

In Chapter 78 of Eight Easy Steps, Alaska and Sandy both confront their current situation and how it has affected them as trainers: Alaska finally comes face to face with Darwin, while Sandy reflects on how she and her team fit into the prophecy.

Forgot to do this yesterday. Pokémon XCD Chapter 24 is ready. The Awakening of Qi and The Elements: Kotone and Iris begin to discover their true potential during a training session in Jouto.

Chapter 47: Theories, of Storm Island is here!

For some Pokémon such as Charizard and Blastoise, their abilities to control the primal forces of fire and water are clear and understandable. But for others, this connection is a bit less clear, and Andrea starts to theorize why.

I'm back with Tale 15: Link Closer! Is now out! Sorry for the delays, I'll try my best to get them out as soon as I can.

Also if you want to discuss about anything about my Fanfic, feel free to message me! I already know about the grammar problems, so don't yell at me about that. I could use some advice, since this is my first FanFiction.

Back
Top Bottom