• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter 49: The Seeds Are Blossoming, of Storm Island is here!

People often visit the Shenzin Mountains in an effort to gain mental and spiritual clarity. During her stay, one specific visitor was offered a different kind of clarity, a clarity she is both excited about and terrified by.

In Chapter 79 of Eight Easy Steps, as Alaska readies to battle Janine, Sandy has to question her friends motivations and how the match will play out. When the battle begins, Janine quickly proves she won't be beaten easily.

I'm finally back after months of not even being on this site! I had real life issues happen, I'm afraid. But now I have two TAP chapters to give you! Well, only one for now, but the second will come later today. :)

In chapter 20, though, Kelli and Vira return from the Sun Temple to find Kakariko being besieged by a new and very deadly foe...while Link is still not fully recovered from his injuries.

EDIT: Now chapter 21 is up as well! After falling unconscious and then asleep, Kelli strangely has a visit from the same man that she'd dreamed about after accidentally falling asleep during a bath.

Last edited:
I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. Anyway, would you believe that after a few hiatuses and typically taking forever with chapters, I actually wrote a new one in just one whole day? Yup, yup! Super Luigi has chapter 19 now! As Luigi continues exploring the Fungi Swamp and looking for his sixth Battle Star, he finds much more than expected.

I was just wondering since I didn't see any mention of one-shots in the rules. At least when I've checked them.

Rocket 4: Civic Center Subterfuge, of Storm Island is here! After eight failed attempts to move Storm Island forward, finally something comes out.

Acting on the advice of a former leader, Officer McKenna arrives in Azure Ridge to search for information about Team Rocket's plans.

I started a fic recently about three older trainers starting their journey. The setting is Hoenn a decade after the games. Nicki Stevens is a former Gym Trainer looking for a shot at glory. Troy Murdock is seeking to reveal the truth about what happened ten years ago. Amelia Logger isn't sure what she wants to do and hopes to find out on the road.

Chapter 1: Enter: Troy, Nicki and Amelia step off the train to Littleroot Town and visit the Birch Pokémon Lab to receive their starter Pokémon. However, the Professor Birch they meet isn't the one they expected.

Chapter 2: Unchained: After spending the night in Littleroot Town, the trio set off on the road to Oldale Town. On the way, they decide to hold a friendly capture contest.

Back
Top Bottom