• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter 82 of Eight Easy Steps finds Alaska in training mode preparing for the impending battle to end all battles. However, she also has to deal with lying to her mother and being faced with a new task that makes her question her commitment once again.

oh god I never learn, do I

I'm starting a new Pokémon story, Land of the Roses! Some quick details about the project can be found before the table of contents. Chapter 1 is already available, with chapter 2 ready for delivery soon.

In this first chapter, the professional career of an aspiring researcher begins.

- - - - -​

Rather than double post so soon:

Land of the Roses, Chapter 3: Remember, A Rose Has Thorns

Even the most peaceful looking countryside has its hidden dangers, and Lanark is no exception.

Last edited:
Land of the Roses, Chapter 4: A Grim Task

Having arrived in Nettlefield, Andrea and Patrick begin their investigation into the mysterious deaths that are sweeping through a Miltank herd.

The tenth chapter of A Sine of Things to Come has been posted, sort of.

Remember the awards are happening people. Very small turn out so far. Remember, your chapters don't have to be perfect: if you want to be eligible, you can post before the closing date and then have a week to make it better, so consider posting your unpolished draft if it gets you over the line.

When AceTrainer made that post, it got me thinking about posting an incomplete chapter, about how it may help if I was in a bind and in need of some second opinions. So I've gone ahead and done it. Read more up on this weird experiment in the post itself.

Land of the Roses, Chapter 5: An Invasive Threat

With a possible cause for the problem plaguing the Miltank herd in their sights, Andrea and Patrick explore the swamps north of Nettlefield in an attempt to find the culprit.

The tenth chapter of A Sine of Things to Come has been posted, sort of.

When AceTrainer made that post, it got me thinking about posting an incomplete chapter, about how it may help if I was in a bind and in need of some second opinions. So I've gone ahead and done it. Read more up on this weird experiment in the post itself.

Welp, now it's officially a full and ready chapter, full of intensive training shenanigans. Also, maybe has been missed, but the previous chapter had some pretty major updates at the end earlier.

The first part of The Detriment is now finished.
A load of symbolism that was ignored, I tried to bring it into the the light, and an attempt at some character insight (from the perspective of a frequently ignored character) as they attempt to find for themselves, a new purpose to their so recently broken life.

Pokemon Accelia Heroes-
A re-released Chapter 4: A Pied Pelipper- While continuing on route to Kimpier City, Jacob attempts to learn battling techniques from Russo but end up helping a small village with a big problem.
Chapter 19: A Frontier of Possibilities- Kyoko practices with Russo while waiting for the day of Jacob's second contest. After a skirmish, Kyoko's friend Izzy stops by on her travels.

Pokemon Accelia Heroes:
Chapter 5 (Version 2)- The group arrives in Kimpier City after Kyoko has been forcefully added into the group. Russo heads to challenge the gym but is met with some shocking news!

Back
Top Bottom