• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Today, on Dragon Ball Legacy...

Yuki begins his training under the watchful eyes of Banbo and Ramis, while Goshin and Soku complete their own harsh training regimen under Poya and the Muten-Dashi. Now, the group splits up in order to obtain the final three Dragon Balls and lure out the evil Kandor, and the stage is set for the final battle!

Chapter 12: The Pieces Fall Into Place

I've stopped slacking off and finally posted the second chapter of my Star Trek story. Chapter 3 should be out soon, as it's already written, I just haven't edited it yet.

Chapter 2 summary: First Officer Malix Ronae's apparent obsession with a tragic event in his youth has many aboard the U.S.S. Purity worried about him.

Okay, chapter 18 of my award-winning Zelda story, The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Power, is now up. :D

While Link recovers from the injuries he sustained in his fight against Dark Kelli and tries to get over a terrifying nightmare about her, Kelli, along with Vira, goes to explore the mysterious land known as Lost Hyrule.

Last edited:
Chapter 9 of Heart of Crystal is up! Kris is preparing to take on the Goldenrod Gym, but her training takes an unexpected turn.

Chapter 3 of Star Trek: The Expanse is available.

Orion's Aggression Summary: The crew of the U.S.S. Purity battles a threat from within as verbal and physical altercations break out across the ship. Can security be restored before things spiral out of control?

Back
Top Bottom