• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

In Chapter One of Iterations, the interior of Iron Isle is explored.

Will update on most Sundays in the future, just for reference.

Last edited:
Hey, guys! Just a quick mod note: the thread title for this has been changed from "Announcement Thread" to "Fic Advertisement Thread." Nothing has changed except for the title! The mods thought that this title would make it more clear as to what this thread is used for, as "Announcement Thread" had a more formal air to it and we want you all to have your fics get as much attention as possible!

Carry on with your writing.

I have no update of my own. Maybe I should fix that.

For those who didn't notice, I started another multiparter fic called Hunter, Haunted a while ago. Figured I could plug it now as I just finished the fancy cover art for it. Right now only the prologue's up, but the first chapter is coming. The fic's got a serial killer and a ghost in it. Start reading, get your spook on in time for October! Yeah!

Chapter 3 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

Flutter finally encounters a handful of not-so-friendly faces and doesn't encounter two more.

Chapter 4 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

Flutter's crew get their first new member and finally come to blows with a trio of adversaries, during which a Pokémon of undisclosed identity makes his move.

I'd be tickled pink if I got some feedback on some of the entirely new characters who've begun showing up during the two latest chapters, even if it's still early days for them.

Chapter 5 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

In this installment, Flutter meets her strongest foe yet... and even he has to put up with her growing bold side!

Chapter 6 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

Flutter's team made track for Zapdos's domain, but first...

I just uploaded the first chapter of my first story on the Workshop; Legend of the Darkness, an adventure story based on a Pokemon and episode my cousin sent me on a wild goose chase to find.

The first chapter of Hunter, Haunted is finally up!

In this chapter, a few weeks have passed since the prologue. Red has dragged himself though his daily life, bored out of his mind, and wakes up to a day just like the others. Or so he thinks.

It took longer than I would have liked, but Chapter 7 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

Discoveries are made... but they've not for Flutter.

Chapter 8 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up, and it's eventful!

Things go from bad to worse for Flutter when a certain legend enters the scene, while many plans are being created all around her.

The second chapter of Hunter, Haunted is up.

Red wishes to know more about the odd creature he sees, but a new stranger's arrival to the scene forces him to stay hidden.

Chapter 9 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

Team Celeste's desperate flight comes at risk of ending before it truly begins, as the mystery group Deuvide finally takes action!

Back
Top Bottom