• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter 10 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

As the hunted Team Celeste endure yet more danger, the Black Ice endures his own challenge: teaming up with the Pokémon who'd recently attacked those he secretly supports.

Land of the Roses, Chapter 25: Candlefire

Halloween special! While studying the mysterious orbs, Andrea and Kimberly establish a camp for an extended stay into the night. They soon learn that this might not be the wisest decision.

- - - - -​

Also, one of Land of the Roses' earlier chapters, Interlude 2: Moving On, has been extensively rewritten! Changes include fixing a few plot holes, adding an entirely new scene and introducing a new character who will play a minor role in the plot.

After a disappointing night for the both of them, Andrea and Kimberly meet one last time to discuss what the future holds for both of them.

Chapter 11 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is finally up! Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit sick lately.

Flutter's team finally learn the secret identity of the Black Ice... but there's much more than his name that he's concealed!

The third chapter of Hunter, Haunted is up!

Red's plans are put on hold as he is forced to go under psychological evaluation.

May as well...

Links to stories are in my sig and I'd say that the quality improves the further right you click

Sasha's Story initially started off as a little series of scenes between an eevee and a mewtwo with no real plot before things started getting fleshed out and the world expanded, bringing in all manner of plot threads to pursue involving Cyrus futzing around with time and space, causing several countless worlds to merge, causing the flat-out erasure and varying levels of destruction to the stability of reality that has Arceus and its ilk busy fixing it while many people involved in the Time Crash gained memories of other lives from other realities while some characters who weren't present in the original timeline were dropped into it and now have to figure things out from there.

Updates sporadically and isn't nearly as epic as it sounds. Anachronistic order is in full effect which makes reading it a little challenging since there's often missing information that gets fleshed out later down the line. Fleshes out a lot of information used in Ailette's Story and Walking with Gods.

-

Ailette's Story is a little more focused and doesn't jump around as much as Sasha's Story.

A zorua who's interested in humans gets a chance to live among them, but attracts a lot of attention due to the identity she chose. Making friends with a Pichu, she then stumbles across a human who can speak to pokémon, as well as her father. Chasing after him in search of answers, the two get swept up in Team Plasma shenanigans.

Updates exceptionally infrequently.

-

Walking with Gods is about a young boy named Ezra who meets and helps Arceus after its betrayal by Marcus. Drawn to the boy's plight, Arceus then adopts him and raises him, eventually becoming extremely close to the boy. Given immortality by Xerneas, Ezra travels around the world, watching it grow and develop while changing events long before they happen, derailing canon events for a certain anime protagonist chosen by Ho-Oh and killed by Marshadow along the way...

Goes back to a similar anachronistic order alá Sasha's Story, but primarily follows Ezra and Arceus while exploring things from the perspective of a human raised by pokémon. Doesn't take itself seriously and most events go about as well as you'd expect from someone living with their world's god.

-
If any of that sounds up your alley, feel free to stop by and read 'em before giving me scathing critique on my lackluster descriptive writing and poor pacing, since I tend to prefer quick character interactions over well-detailed paragraphs of what color a wall is, or how a room is laid out, for which I apologize.

The fourth chapter of Hunter, Haunted is up!

Red heads for the library to find out more about the ghost he's up against.

(Late message, sorry.)

Just in time for this story's one year anniversary, it's the final chapter of Land of the Roses' first season, Chapter 26: Doubt and Fear

There are two things that stand in the way of progress: doubt in oneself and the fear of the unknown.

With the conclusion of the first season of Land of the Roses, I'm putting together three mini-chapters that focus on answering some mysteries that have been left hanging, as well as planting some new plot seeds at the same time.

Land of the Roses, Season 1 Wrap-Up #1: The Stolen Tome

Knowledge is power.

Land of the Roses, Season 1 Wrap-Up #2: Spare Parts

Dr. Venger's followup report on the Skeleton of the Spritewood.

Land of the Roses, Season 1 Wrap-Up #3: The Spread

A Ministry of Wildlife expedition to the Nettlemarsh has gathered information about the Blastcap infestation.

Back
Top Bottom