• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter 3 of PMD: Unequivocant, Cassia, is now posted!

Lawrence awakens and discovers he is a Pokemon! In the midst of his confusion, a mysterious Gardevoir named Cassia and her companion, Grom Golurk, help him learn more about Equivos.

Special Notice! Chapter 01 has been doubled in size with new content! Make sure you reread to see what else has been set up for the future!

Other Special Notice! A rewrite of my first story, PMD: Legends Unraveled, is in the works! Keep an eye out for PMD: Legends Awakened in January 2018!

Chapter 12 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is finally up, and just in time for Christmas Eve!

Hardships finally end and efforts bear fruit as Flutter and her company put a false accusation to bed.

I want to say that I'm deeply sorry for making my readers wait this long between updates. I'll try to make sure this never happens again. :/

The eighth chapter of Hunter, Haunted is up.

Red's day continues so well that he decides to do something completely unprecedented: a nice thing.

The ninth chapter of Hunter, Haunted is up.

Red attempts to live his life as normal, but things seem a lot stranger than usual.

The fifth chapter of PMD: Unequivocant, Vigilante, is up, alongside a special announcement involving the development of PMD: Legends Awakened.

After an argument involving his Pokedex, Lawrence encounters Arthus within a dream once more, and later, meets a strange supporter of Arceus in a desolated desert town.

Last edited:
One boy. Three paths lay ahead of him. Obedience, freedom or compromise. Whichever one he chooses, someone's going to end up hurt. How far are you willing to go to secure your dreams?

In the first chapter of Dreams That You Dreamed, Pua Kealoha questions his commitment to church as he's running late, unaware a chance encounter will change his life forever.

The tenth and eleventh chapters of Hunter, Haunted are up.

Red comes down with an odd ailment. Despite this, he chooses to go to his psychologist appointment, wanting to set things straight and return home an officially sane man.

It might be a shot in the dark, but if there's anybody who's interested in Digimon with a lot of worldbuilding and characters, I've started posting my Digimon story, A Dragon in Shining Armour. It's currently completed and has a sequel elsewhere, but I thought I might start posting it here as well.

Summary: The lone protector, Examon, becomes the eleventh Digimon to be accepted into the Order of the Royal Knights. However, him being a dragon causes some friction with some of the other knights. On top of this, fitting in won't be the only problem he'll have to deal with. Evil Digimon threaten the stability of the Digital World and the Order, while the Royal Knights clash over their differences.

TEEN: - A Dragon in Shining Armour (Digimon)

Chapter 13 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up!

The team try to return to a normal schedule, but a new threat soon arises... literally!

With season 2 of Land of the Roses starting shortly, I've put together a detailed summary of the story thus far. If you've always been curious about this story but daunted by its length, here's a good way to catch up!

don't be scared by the fact that it's a giant wall of text

Back
Top Bottom