• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Different Eyes is back! Starting fresh, though. I'm not continuing where the last edition left off. Link in sig!

It's a story about pokémon-human hybrids, personhood, the implications of advanced genetic engineering, pokémon sapience, and personal agency. It's also a story about a cat who wants to be a person, and how she becomes one.

In Chapter 93 of Eight Easy Steps, Sandy attempts to recover and reorientate herself after recent events and has a frank discussion with Lachlan, while Alaska and Damian mull their next course of action over lunch. Things only maintain that pleasant level of British calmness for a short while.

New chapter of Different Eyes is up. Salem the purrloin struggles to interact meaningfully with humans or pokémon, so when she sees a mysterious chance at something 'different', she takes it.

First several chapters of The Legend of Ampharos are posted at Blog | ArkrünSonOfKronos.

Jasmine has been chosen as the new gym leader at Olivine City, but how will it effect the former leader, Bryan Schneider??? Follow his journey of self-discovery as it leads to an unfathomable mystery and beyond.

New Chapter of The Legend of Ampharos posted on Blog | ArkrünSonOfKronos. Bryan Schneider travels to the Tanoby Ruins to investigate the oddities he has discovered on his journey and finds more than he anticipated. What new dangers will he face and how will he overcome them?
New to The Legend of Ampharos, read the first few chapters here EVERYONE: - The Legend of Ampharos: Chap. 1-5

The prologue and first chapter of Seiren are up. If you're a fan of unconventional relationships, jealousy and something some people might call yandere, go have a look through that link or the banner in my signature.

New Chapter of The Legend of Ampharos at Blog | ArkrünSonOfKronos
Bryan Schneider has reached the Pokémon League with his friends. Does Bryan have a chance to win? Do Cassi and Pablo? Follow their progress as they challenge the best trainers Pókran has to offer.

Finally! Land of the Roses, Chapter 30: Loch Alstan Blues Part I

When she was attending university, Andrea dreamed of one day working in a research center. Now that she's finally there, the glamour has faded.

or, how much can I torment Andrea before she breaks

Back
Top Bottom