• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Latest update to DE is an in-universe secret article about a covert genetic experimentation program, if you're in to that sort of thing!

Chapter Five up already! This one is a special one. Regular readers will know what's about to go down. New readers: Different Eyes is a story about a purrloin who becomes part-human, genetic engineering, pokémon sapience, identity, personhood, agency and change. This is the transformation chapter. This one is the one that gets a massive illustration. (Art in spoiler below.)

Chapter Five was near flawless. The entire chapter flowed as smoothly as liquid, and I couldn't look down from the page for a second.

Retr0spectre said:
This was goddamn good, very measured and hypnotic and claustrophobic and personal, everything it should be. Great chapter, you have every right to march onward to the judging with full confidence.

character_art_prize_for_unrepentantauthor_by_wolframclaws-dcckyaf.png

The fourth chapter of Seiren is up. Shirlee announces a surprise video after visiting our protagonist, and he can't wait to see her crash and burn.

I'm finally back in the game with Chapter 14 of PMD:AR. To anyone who's been waiting all this time, I'm really sorry for the lengthy delay.

Setting aside the threat and actions of one Typhlosion, Team Celeste's fortunes finally make that complete 180 with the appearance of another Fire type.

4 whole chapters (More than I've ever managed to write before) have been made for my fic An Unwanted Journey, where a former child prodigy, a terrible Lawyer, and, occasionally, some gym leaders have weird wacky adventures. Rated T for Teen and Trebuchet (okay, maybe not Trebuchet)

Finally finished Chapter 5 of An Unwanted Journey. Didn't get to do it the exact way I wanted but the thing is a nightmare to edit. Why can't color transfer from docs to here.

Guess who wrote a new chapter for An Unwanted Journey? If you guessed anyone but me than I suggest you see a doctor to figure out if you have something wrong with you.

Here is chapter 7

Chapter 8 of Seiren is up! Red takes Shirlee for a tour of his beautiful home town of Pallet, unaware of the catastrophe that'll meet him there.

seiren___cover_art_by_wolframclaws-dcln3zm.png

Back
Top Bottom