• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Heart of Crystal is going on an indefinite hiatus since the computer that it's being written on has currently decided that it will not connect to the router, or vice-versa. Until I can reliably get online from it again, at any rate.

Chapter 1 of my new fanfic, Pokémon: Like No One Ever Was has been posted.

Ash and Misty enter the Viridian Forest! But Team Rocket might have plans for them yet...

Today, on Chapter 3 of Pokémon: Like No One Ever Was!

Wow, it's been awhile, but I've added the first part of chapter 32 for FE: Dawn of Darkness. :3

After a long and hard battle, Bryan, Azura, and their troops manage to defeat Tavon's forces. But in a fearsome clash, the traitorous duke himself is killed, his bloody corpse left for his remaining followers to see. Bryan is now unsure whether or not this was wise and fears that the Astrynian nobles will look down on him for it.

Last edited:
Chapter 27 of "Look" is up. In it you meet two canon characters you might of heard of (Spoilers, you have), Looker travels in to the Valor Lake Front, Route 222, and Sunnyshore City, and also has a Pokemon Battle on the beach.

Last edited:
And now part 2 of chapter 32 of my FE fic is up. :3

While Azura and Bryan's group gets some rest and relaxation from the tough battles they've been through, Leyon and his forces receive word that the time has come to retake Jerusa and bring Cilae back into the war. However, the young general had never before been given a mission of such difficulty and importance and grows nervous, wondering if he is really strong enough a leader to accomplish it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom