• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Behold! The Phineas-and-Ferb-Pokemon-Parody-Inator!

Summary: Two years after his loss to Ash in the Sinnoh League, Paul heads to the Unova region to become stronger and compete in the Unova League. Little does he know how much his worldview will change...

Welcome to Biomagicka.
My story, following 14-year-old Jackson Alvarez, as he tries to hunt down the Wolf of Arktis, as well as figure out who he really is along the way.

Pilot of a new series I'm working on—Metronome: Working Title! A story about the Gym Leaders/E4/Champions/etc. getting into wacky shenanigans in a fictitious, Californian city.

Two new people are moving into the apartment: Winona, Wallace’s girlfriend, and Norman, some 40 something with a wife and kid. Meanwhile, Karen gets a text message from a boss babe.

Last edited:
RIP "shorter turnaround" haha

Another chapter that's been a very long time coming, Chapter 3 (Mirror Professor Oak Interlude) of Mirror Adventures: A Tragedy of False Smiles has just been posted!

(If you're interested in this fic but don't feel like reading through the prologue, then this wouldn't be a bad place to start!)

WELP, I juuuust found out that this thread exists! (Hi, hello, I am new here, haha.) So I guess I’ll go ahead and plug my latest update of my fic, Of Sand and Shadows: Chapter 5: Stirring Shadows.

In which we get to meet one of the most iconic Pokémon characters of all time. Warning: this chapter may include one excessive afro.

After almost two months, I finally have a new chapter of Pokémon: Heroes and Villains! (Previously called Metronome. That working title stopped working.)

The gang goes to the opening of Siebold’s restaurant. Meanwhile, Siebold has to deal with a content house.

the envy of eden
xiii. nightmare. bianca drinks some lemonade, while munny decides if the glass is half empty or half full.

So, I forgot this thread even exists, so I'll start posting here every time I update. I have a rated Mature saga in the works called Stray. Here's the premise:
A decade-long war raged across the continent of Hevalkin, a land of civilized Pokémon attempting to live like their predecessors: the long deceased humankind. The villages and cities of Hevalkin formed a pact known as the Peacekeeper Alliance, with the sole purpose of keeping invaders away. Across the sea is the continent of Serapía, ruled by a kingdom of war-hungry dragons who desired sovereignty over the world. Amidst the two continents, a terrible threat emerged: the Shadow Pokémon, who were by far the most violent, mysterious and unpredictable adversaries. The three factions clashed, turning Hevalkin into a ruin. And the Peacekeeper Alliance grew desperate as it sought after unlikely allies to aid the war effort: infamous mercenaries, assassins, former outlaws and even the uncivilized Pokémon.

Among them is a young Absol named Orion, a wanderer with no place to call home. Rumor has it that the appearance of a certain Absol on the battlefield would curse the Peacekeepers and give the Shadow Pokémon an advantage. Forced to confront death time and time again, Orion was made witness to the war's atrocities as he learns the horrifying truth behind the forces that would change the world forever.

This is a violent war story. If this sounds like your thing, go ahead and start from chapter 1. If blood makes you faint, stay faaaaaaaaar away, lol

Start from the beginning: Chapter 1 - Omen
New chapter: Chapter 8 - The Soul Keeper

Back
Top Bottom