• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

for my final shitpost sunday summary, i give you, the shitpost that started it all:

unknown.png

unknown.png

or, the envy of eden is on its way to becoming the ending of eden.

What's this? Is it a brand new chapter for Fifth Path?

No, it's just an Omake. But hey, I think it's still pretty good.

Apologizes for the double post, but I have a new fic.

Finished with the sugar I didn't use in my coffee this morning, I present yet another Gracefulshipping story:

Double posting again I see. Six more drabbles, this time about school AND college.
I'm only posting the first new one because I'm lazy. Scroll down for the other five.

What's this? Chapter 19 of Fifth Path so soon after Chapter 18? Amazing!

Now that the beginning arc has been fully posted and the basic foundations laid down, I reckon this is time I advertise my fic, Luceat Lux Vestra.

LLV is a bit of a strange thing. It's a journey fic, but only in the sense of we're traveling around a region. There's no gym circuit here or much battling to begin with. We do have plot coupons plate collect-a-thon though. Also god is literally here, walking down the streets in a human skin and staring at air vents.

Today I offer Gracefulshipping. Tomorrow? Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom