• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Today I started my fanfic, Wonders of Unova and the Prologue, Phantom of the Earth is the first chapter to be uploaded.

A young boy decides to start his journey early, being eager to explore the vast and wonderful land of Unova, and goes off to look for a Pokémon to capture all by himself and ends up having an unexpected encounter that would be the start of a whole new adventure in a region full of all kinds of people and places to explore.

Finally, at least a week later than I thought, I've completed Chapter One of Lamb to the Slaughter. You may or may not want to read the prologue first. It's not strictly speaking necessary, but things might make slightly more sense that way.
Warning: you WILL be confused. Roll with it. I like to throw lots of balls in the air. Most of them will eventually fall in cool ways. I GUARANTEE IT.

Chapter 20: Fate's Hand, of Storm Island is available!

Things are looking pretty grim for Andrea and Kamin, yet in this troubling time, they've received guidance from the strange spirit that appeared to them. What will following its advice mean for the two?

Chapter 21: Ray of Light, of Storm Island is available!

After failing to escape from the clutches of Team Rocket, Andrea and Kamin are now under the watch of the mysterious and menacing half-man, Gubbo. Time is ticking as Angelique's deadline approaches... how will they escape?

Chapter 22: A City Undefeated, of Storm Island is available!

After a few days of recovering from their experience at Slate Valley, Andrea and Kamin finally arrive in Cinder Hill. During their stay, they meet the overly energetic and friendly self-appointed ambassador of the city and get sucked into her plans for the day.

Vaira: The Legacy of Cyrus

Over four decades after the Spear Pillar incident, the oldest gods call upon three champions to prevent the end of the world. In addition to the usual challenges of getting fame and fortune as a young adult in the Pokemon world, political and supernatural forces stand in their way. Between dealing with the journey, their opponents, and each other, they learn the real difficulties of saving a world that hates you.

The Legend of Zelda: Twin Kingdoms returns after a year's hiatus with Chapter 3: The Republic of Koholint!

The recent death of Grand Master Tingle has set the wheels in motion for a powerful sorceress to rise to the position of Master of Magicka in the Republic of Koholint. However, his death is not the end of his story, and it is up to Lady Nika to uncover what he was researching, and determine if he may have been assassinated for knowing too much.

(Also, Chapters 1 and 2 have been rewritten. Give 'em a read!)

I am proud to present Poké Wars: The Files of Doctor Kaminko.

The Human Legendary Coalition. A group made up of allied Legendaries and the Humans all dedicated to stopping Ho-Oh's hateful campaign.

Come peer at the equipment and ordnance that they use in their fight.

The fourth chapter in Origin: The Rising would like to introduce itself.

Silri, the Nightsister has left the Zann Consortium and finds herself at the last stage of her... "retrieval" mission.

Back
Top Bottom