• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter 50: The Important Things We Do, of Storm Island is here!

Andrea and Kimberly arrive in Yulong-la. Before they see the sights, however, Andrea wants to take the time do to something she feels she should have done a long time ago.

The quality of this one may be terrible. After being stuck for three months, I felt like I had to get something out. Hopefully it's not too mangled.

The Power of Three Chapter 3: It's On! went up last night.

Nicki never was a fan of Bug Pokémon, but explains to Amelia and Troy that she will use Wurmple anyway. While Amelia leaves to buy "essentials", Troy and Nicki head to Route 104. Nicki asks Troy a question about how his training is going, and an unsatisfactory answer leads to her battling him. Who will triumph? Just what did Amelia mean by "essentials?"

In the latest Interlude of Eight Easy Steps, a conference of battling elites sees the GVerse's Cynthia stop by to lament the woes of success and the pains of creating a literal monster. Meanwhile, the various shadowy figures of Kanto react to Alaska's latest blog with a mix of anger, disappointment and straight up lunacy.

So, after a long long long long time! I finally did it, I posted the Prologue and First chapter to my new Fic

TEEN: - Pokemon Academy Year III: Childhood's End

Well okay not really new. But I would appreciate anyone that wants to read it >.< I tried to write it so that new people who weren't caught up didn't necissarily have to read the first two (I'm still ironing out details) and anyone who used to read it is welcome to keep it up if they want to, I'll be really grateful xD

Also after an unnatural dry spell, I've finally de-wedged myself from the odd funk I've apparently been stuck in lately, and posted a brand new chapter!

Ch. 9: Out of Phase

I sincerely thank the community and everyone that's part of it for putting up with my spastic, intermittent, often unplanned leaves of absence. It must be awkward, and I don't mean anything by it. I'll do what I can to post more and read more.

Chapter Ten of Ghosts of the Past is up. Ice types and outlaws and gems, oh my! The team goes off to do a personal request, and things turn out very conveniently. Almost too convenient.

My second poem in my new thread, Sedative, is up! The narrator complains to the doctor about medication.

Back
Top Bottom